Why Megatron is better than Spiderman, Leon, and Chris...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Why Megatron is better than Spiderman, Leon, and Chris...

User Info: Mugen_Shiro_000

Mugen_Shiro_000
5 years ago#11
Shockwave would nuke them all. But I digress.

ALL HAIL LORD MEGATRON!!!
-Not changing this sig until I reboot the entire Megaman series as a unified whole. Started 10/06/11
-SQUADALAH! WER'E OFF!

User Info: MMX377

MMX377
5 years ago#12
SonicNash posted...
MMX377 posted...
Megatron from Transformers: Prime (Hub Channel)

I watched the 7 first episodes of Prime and so far, its incredibly boring. They were lazy with the design, Optimus & Bee look too similar to their movie design, Megatron, Starscream, Ratchet & Bulkhead look to similar to their Animated design.

But it's a good story. It got me more interesting about more new Autobots and Decepticons in the future. I saw Nemesis Prime episode, and it was awesome!!!
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3

User Info: SonicNash

SonicNash
5 years ago#13
My brother lended me his Complete Season 1, I just finished Disc 1 (7 episode). Does its get better?

Both sides still have a low amount of characters, Autobot has 5, which is standard and Decepticon are only 2 since Megatron and Skyquake are out. The humans are either boring or annoying.

User Info: hunter_7289

hunter_7289
5 years ago#14
Tofu would beat them all with or without his knife.
Official Talk No Jutsu of All Boards

User Info: MMX377

MMX377
5 years ago#15
SonicNash posted...
My brother lended me his Complete Season 1, I just finished Disc 1 (7 episode). Does its get better?

Both sides still have a low amount of characters, Autobot has 5, which is standard and Decepticon are only 2 since Megatron and Skyquake are out. The humans are either boring or annoying.

Well...

*spoiler*

Airachnid killed off Breakdown, but after Nemesis Prime episode, he will be back... within Silas's soul.

*end spoiler*
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Why Megatron is better than Spiderman, Leon, and Chris...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived