if the tyoewriter makes it's return

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. if the tyoewriter makes it's return

User Info: Macho_taco_23

Macho_taco_23
5 years ago#1
(Edit: typo. Meant to say "typewriter" not "tyoewriter" on the title)

Do you think it will have the same power to repel against b.o.w.s ?

When have you ever seen a zombie, Licker, Mr. X, nemmy and many other b.o.w.s in the same room with a typewriter? ... Yeah, exactly. Hell the typewriter was the reason nemmy could not.bust into the rpd main hall

Reader: Umm, what about the two zombies that got in the cabin in re2?

Me: well that's simple. These two zombie had ingested an ink ribbon. See? Simple. Unfortunately, the ink ribbons did.not protect against bullets...

Reader: There were zombies in a room with a typewriter in resident evil 3 mercenaries

Me: good observation but as you can see, these zombie were unconscious from the site of the typewriter.

Reader: your logic fails in resident evil 4 where there are enemies and a typewriter in the same place! How do you explain that?

Me: simple, the typewriter was made specifically to repel against b.o.w.s, not parasites.

Any questions?
Has it ever occurred to you that this message board is over populated? Only a handful of users truly matter. Everyone else is just so much chaff!
(message deleted)

User Info: bluedeathking

bluedeathking
5 years ago#3
I thought parasites are consider BOW. Plus typerwriter are will be DLC pfff next questiong
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. if the tyoewriter makes it's return

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived