So who here is going to plat this game? (100% Trophies)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. So who here is going to plat this game? (100% Trophies)

User Info: mr_metalhead666

mr_metalhead666
5 years ago#1
I definitely will platinum this. I've already got the platinum for Resident Evil 5 with all the DLC trophies making it 100%, the platinum for Operation Raccoon City with 86% trophies (just need to wait until Spec Ops 5 - 7 DLC comes out) and I have Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil CVX HD at 100%.

Then I'm getting Umbrella/Darkside Chronicles and getting 100% for those and then RE6 comes out and I'll get the platinum for RE6.

Then my trophy list will look perfect with all Resident Evil games at 100%
Killing is my Business..........And Business is Good

User Info: Dicer7

Dicer7
5 years ago#2
Well I probably will as long as there aren't any annoying mulitplayer trophies. Those are the worst for me and I really hate the idea of boosting for them.
PSN/GT: Dicer7

User Info: edward18

edward18
5 years ago#3
Me's not even getting it.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: LeonSK357

LeonSK357
5 years ago#4
edward18 posted...

Good for you. Your input wasn't necessary.

Far as the topic, I haven't bothered trying to platinum a game in a very long time, and with the way things are looking right now, I'll be going back to the Army on the day RE6 comes out >.>

Not sure what time my plane will be leaving, but I'm secretly hoping it'll be in the afternoon so I can at least give the game a try.
---I got a dig bick-------- You that read wrong-------- You read that wrong too---

User Info: heartlesshero17

heartlesshero17
5 years ago#5
LeonSK357 posted...
edward18 posted...

Good for you. Your input wasn't necessary.

Far as the topic, I haven't bothered trying to platinum a game in a very long time, and with the way things are looking right now, I'll be going back to the Army on the day RE6 comes out >.>

Not sure what time my plane will be leaving, but I'm secretly hoping it'll be in the afternoon so I can at least give the game a try.

That sucks. I hope you get the chance to enjoy it
I'll eat a sock if VersusXIII is actually a mind blowing game.
-PainsPerception

User Info: Animesetsuna

Animesetsuna
5 years ago#6
RE5 - 85% (Got Plat)
REORC - 86% (Got plat and will make it to 100% when Pack 2 is out)
RE6 - I will plan to get 100% since I am not going to buy any games and just wait for RE6.
My conquest - 45 girls
Awaiting for Resident Evil 6

User Info: TMW001

TMW001
5 years ago#7
I will I already Plat 5 100% and I am working on ORC so I know I will be plating 6.

User Info: Turducken

Turducken
5 years ago#8
Don't give a s*** about trophies, so unless it somehow happens on accident, nope.
Dog tears are the truest tears of all. SO SAYS MISTER VISION

User Info: desi_shinobi

desi_shinobi
5 years ago#9
I will go out my way to get them all as long as its not multiplayer. re5 i got 1200G and missed all the versus achievements because i couldnt be assed.
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi

User Info: ReceiverxWisdom

ReceiverxWisdom
5 years ago#10
While I mostly don't really care about trophies, I did 100% on RE5 from the sheer challenge to get it done. I'll do the same with this game unless some major grinding is involved x.x I don't wanna explain how utterly difficult that survivors trophy was to obtain for me with incompetent partners getting killed instantaneously. And more than that I already realise possibly doing every Campaign on Professional will max up the 30 hour completion time towards plat...ah yes, a bonus couple of hours doing trial & friggin error X__X Wonderful...i'll remain pessimistic and thank god if its utterly tough after it's over. I love a genuine challenge, bring it on Oct.2!
"Deathbed, redruM. I like to kill and have some fun."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. So who here is going to plat this game? (100% Trophies)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived