Am I the only one...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Am I the only one...

User Info: UltraOshawott

UltraOshawott
4 years ago#1
...who fears that the world in this game will be destroyed in the end? I mean, with the brutal action, stronger/faster/smarter zombies and mutants, coupled with the fact that Jake's blood could save the world, but he refuses to give it out unless he's super-rich...
My WarioWare DIY code: 5114-8603-9549

User Info: ElusionM_08

ElusionM_08
4 years ago#2
No. The world will clearly be saved, because "Chris and Jake will punch the ground together so hard the vibration will kill every single BOW on the planet instantly" - Mister_Zurkon

They're safe.
Chris and Leon Bromance - October 2nd 2012

UltraOshawott
4 years ago#3
Yeah...can I have an actual reason not to worry about the safety of some of my favorite characters? (namely Leon)

User Info: xXxAdaxXx

xXxAdaxXx
4 years ago#4
There's simply no way in hell Capcom is getting rid of their most selling franchise that easily.
Here's something to remember me by... // "The more things change, the more they stay the same." - Ada Wong, RE6

User Info: BasementDude

BasementDude
4 years ago#5
sexy

when i punch the ground i hurt myself
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 89,321,928.1

User Info: DetBeauregard

DetBeauregard
4 years ago#6
Capcom has already stated that this will not be the last RE game, so obviously, no.

UltraOshawott
4 years ago#7
Can't they just cut Jake's arm up, dump the blood in the ocean? That should solve everything.

User Info: VolcanoBoulder

VolcanoBoulder
4 years ago#8
DetBeauregard posted...
Capcom has already stated that this will not be the last RE game, so obviously, no.

What if they go the Dino Crisis route... D:
Oh man, I'm so glad I wore my quarantine suit today!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Am I the only one...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived