Flawless Logic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Flawless Logic

User Info: Emerald_Vegeta

Emerald_Vegeta
4 years ago#1
Forget Billy Coen, Ark Thompson, or some kind of gas mask wearing fool. This is who will make an appearance in Resident Evil 6

FONG LING.

Think about it, she Chinese....they go to China...honestly I don't see how we all could have missed such an obvious connection. I mean it's pretty much confirmed at this point.
Shion will feeling pain...make me complete~Kos-Mos

User Info: KevintheDork

KevintheDork
4 years ago#2
That's a bit presumptuous. Just because she's Chinese and they're in China she'll appear?
Nimrod! Tell you what, dorky: Meet me after you're done, and I'll show you what my boot wants to be when it grows up!

User Info: xXxAdaxXx

xXxAdaxXx
4 years ago#3
^
I'm pretty positive he's joking.

On another note, FLAWLESS VICTORY
Here's something to remember me by...

KevintheDork
4 years ago#4
xXxAdaxXx posted...
^

Darn, I would've never known if it wasn't for you. Thanks for having my back, Ada!
Nimrod! Tell you what, dorky: Meet me after you're done, and I'll show you what my boot wants to be when it grows up!

User Info: Emerald_Vegeta

Emerald_Vegeta
4 years ago#5
Yes I am joking and pointing out how easy it is to assume a character you like should be in Resident Evil 6 with very little reasoning or logic involved.

Simply being alive isn't a reason, being said to be able to be revived isn't a reason.

Unfortunately no-one will get it and for every RE game to come out we will see everyone's wishes for sub-characters to appear in them.

You can like whoever you want, but that also isn't a reason they should appear in every game. XD
Shion will feeling pain...make me complete~Kos-Mos

xXxAdaxXx
4 years ago#6
KevintheDork posted...
xXxAdaxXx posted...
^

Darn, I would've never known if it wasn't for you. Thanks for having my back, Ada!

I was trolling, he's actually serious.

KevintheDork
4 years ago#7
xXxAdaxXx posted...
KevintheDork posted...
xXxAdaxXx posted...
^

Darn it, I would've never known if it wasn't for you. Thanks for having me back, Ada!

User Info: PyroSpark

PyroSpark
4 years ago#8
KevintheDork posted...
That's a bit presumptuous. Just because she's Chinese and they're in China she'll appear?

WHOOSH
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7

xXxAdaxXx
4 years ago#9
KevintheDork posted...
xXxAdaxXx posted...
KevintheDork posted...
xXxAdaxXx posted...
^

Darn it, I would've never known if it wasn't for you. Thanks for having me back, Ada!

In fact, I was trolling that I was trolling.

Trolliciption

KevintheDork
4 years ago#10
xXxAdaxXx posted...
KevintheDork posted...
xXxAdaxXx posted...
KevintheDork posted...
xXxAdaxXx posted...
^

In fact, I was trolling that I was trolling.

Trolliciption

*Mind blown*

*Literally*

*Dies*
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Flawless Logic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived