Who else canceled their preorder after playing the demo?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Who else canceled their preorder after playing the demo?

User Info: Panther_Fang

Panther_Fang
5 years ago#31
Haven't played the demo, and I'm not going to. Waiting for the full game. So I don't know if the demo was underwhelming or not, but I certainly won't rail on the TC for that.

It's okay, TC, I'll be your boardbuddy.

User Info: EtherealBurst

EtherealBurst
5 years ago#32
Bump!

User Info: Shadowlinkex

Shadowlinkex
5 years ago#33
Why the **** bump your topic? Your stupidity and trolling isn't in the slightest amusing.

User Info: Ryan-06

Ryan-06
5 years ago#34
Lol!
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six.
Chow my mein.

User Info: lutfyy

lutfyy
5 years ago#35
This game is awesome and I have preordered the anthology edition. before anyone says anything I am 31 years old, and the old resident evil games were not that great they were ok. I do not know why people are crazy about them, I watched all 3 games while my older brother was playing them, and I was not that impressed. As of resident evil 4 that is where I started liking RE.

User Info: Ryan-06

Ryan-06
5 years ago#36
^^^^ ok.. That said, why did you order the anthology version then? Since you don't like the old RE.
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six.
Chow my mein.

User Info: pure mind games

pure mind games
5 years ago#37
I watched all 3 games

well there's ya problem

I've not cancelled, it's certainly...different, but I don't dislike it, I just don't know what to make of it yet, I'll play the demo again in the morning and see if owt changes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oczhGNevlCk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC6TYdw9b3Q

User Info: sadiq2010

sadiq2010
5 years ago#38
lutfyy

because you are naive and clumsy that said.

User Info: cruxito

cruxito
5 years ago#39
lutfyy posted...
. before anyone says anything I am 15 years old, and the old resident evil games were great. I do know why people are crazy about them, I watched all 3 games while my older brother was playing them, and I was that impressed. As of resident evil 5 that is where I started l Hating RE.

this is what he really meant to say guys :), you re very welcome.

as for the topic, well i havent play the demo yet, but there is a HIGH probability i wont buy this game, we all know capcom will locki half of the game. anyway there is so many games coming in the next 3-5 weeks.

User Info: CrimzonHead

CrimzonHead
5 years ago#40
cruxito posted...
lutfyy posted...
. before anyone says anything I am 15 years old, and the old resident evil games were great. I do know why people are crazy about them, I watched all 3 games while my older brother was playing them, and I was that impressed. As of resident evil 5 that is where I started l Hating RE.

this is what he really meant to say guys :), you re very welcome.

as for the topic, well i havent play the demo yet, but there is a HIGH probability i wont buy this game, we all know capcom will locki half of the game. anyway there is so many games coming in the next 3-5 weeks.

Terrible post
PSN: Crimzonhead
Don't be scared homie
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Who else canceled their preorder after playing the demo?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived