Who else canceled their preorder after playing the demo?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Who else canceled their preorder after playing the demo?

User Info: truefirechamp

truefirechamp
5 years ago#41
*sigh* goodbye tc. you will not be missed.
"King? Yeah, here's your crown."

User Info: lutfyy

lutfyy
5 years ago#42
ya cruxito I am 15 years old you are a genius for figuring that out from my post just because i was not a fan of the old RE games you assumed i am 15 pure genius

User Info: MakouCinSnake

MakouCinSnake
5 years ago#43
Animesetsuna posted...
So TC canceled his preorder? Okay then. I believe we won't see TC again in this board.

If we do see him again or others like TC, you know they want others to give them the attention, wanting to show off their so called negative energy on RE6, Who cares if you canceled your preorder. its no one's loss but for the people who do, no one would care.
I'm the best in the world at what I do! ~ I'm a Voice Actress - Music Composer / My Youtube: www.youtube.com/xLightningxLita - 3DS FC ~ 3738 - 0357 - 0369

User Info: JesterSeesAll

JesterSeesAll
5 years ago#44
Animesetsuna posted...
So TC canceled his preorder? Okay then. I believe we won't see TC again in this board.

He's not allowed to rent it or gamefly it?

I canceled mine also, but this is why I love redbox and gamefly. Between the two I've saved myself quite a bit of money that would have been otherwise wasted on crappy games this year. It's like video game insurance. ^_^
Street Fighter 4 is the hardest fighting game to establish your own unique style in - Daigo Umehara

User Info: Animesetsuna

Animesetsuna
5 years ago#45
Well, since they said the canceled their preorder or whatsoever, hopefully, they are not allow to rent or buy the game and also they are not allow to come to this board. I am sure they are not going to try the demo of Sept 18. And they won't bother this board again.

HAHAHAHAHA....
Call me AS & visit http://setsunah.imgur.com

User Info: jgrulz

jgrulz
5 years ago#46
JesterSeesAll posted...
Animesetsuna posted...

He's not allowed to rent it or gamefly it?

I canceled mine also, but this is why I love redbox and gamefly. Between the two I've saved myself quite a bit of money that would have been otherwise wasted on crappy games this year. It's like video game insurance. ^_^

^This. Also, I love to see BOTH sides before I decide to purchase a game. WTF is up with the unwritten rule that a board must be a 100% love fest for a game? Constructive criticism is always a positive. Notice I said constructive. Fan boys need to chill. Remember the haters are bashing a game and not your mama. Doesn't mean they play COD either. That's getting very old too.
GameFaqs. Where opinions pose as facts and opposite opinions are seen as trolling.

User Info: SteadyingMeat

SteadyingMeat
5 years ago#47
Wait, everyone's talking about the Dragon's Dogma demo, right? 'Cause I thought the PSN one wasn't released yet
" hey meat-kun y you no sig? :| "

User Info: Animesetsuna

Animesetsuna
5 years ago#48
SteadyingMeat posted...
Wait, everyone's talking about the Dragon's Dogma demo, right? 'Cause I thought the PSN one wasn't released yet

Yup. That's what they were talking about.
Call me AS & visit http://setsunah.imgur.com

User Info: JesterSeesAll

JesterSeesAll
5 years ago#49
Animesetsuna posted...
Well, since they said the canceled their preorder or whatsoever, hopefully, they are not allow to rent or buy the game and also they are not allow to come to this board.

gamefaqs in a nutshell and why it's reputation proceeds it.
Street Fighter 4 is the hardest fighting game to establish your own unique style in - Daigo Umehara

User Info: lutfyy

lutfyy
5 years ago#50
oh by the cruxito if you know me from the street fighter boards then how do you say I am 15 years old, and sadiq21crap how am I clumsy and naive....please explain
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Who else canceled their preorder after playing the demo?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived