Things to be changed after playing the demo. (Poll)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Things to be changed after playing the demo. (Poll)

User Info: KevintheDork

KevintheDork
5 years ago#11
turtles1236 posted...
KevintheDork posted...

Damn, my poor little lungs hurt right now.

I think TC may have actual proof of chris's sexual orientation . . .

Finally, RE6 answered one of the most pressing questions in Resident Evil history.
Nimrod! Tell you what, dorky: Meet me after you're done, and I'll show you what my boot wants to be when it grows up!

User Info: Balamb00

Balamb00
5 years ago#12
ElusionM_08 posted...
Def the Leon being scared of lightning. Like, wtf...

Anyways, obviously its too late to change anything, but hope they had already everything stupid, storywise (all Leon so far) and gameplay (all campaigns). Doubt it.

I don't know what you actually mean here. It's kind of difficult to decipher. Can you elaborate?

ElusionM_08 posted...
turtles1236 posted...
KevintheDork posted...

Or TC just has a gun fetish...

Well at first I was annoyed when somebody pointed it out but then I found the humor in it. But in all actuality this is a troll attempt from you. Butt-stroking with the butt of a weapon is an actual technique so in no way could that be associated given the context of the statement I made.

User Info: turtles1236

turtles1236
5 years ago#13
TC you should be banned for giving me all these mental images . . .
Support Project Crystallis http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA2dI9RCf6c&feature=plcp
PSN: BiG j 632 / XBL: XIG BiG j 632

User Info: ElusionM_08

ElusionM_08
5 years ago#14
Balamb00 posted...
ElusionM_08 posted...
Def the Leon being scared of lightning. Like, wtf...

Anyways, obviously its too late to change anything, but hope they had already everything stupid, storywise (all Leon so far) and gameplay (all campaigns). Doubt it.

I don't know what you actually mean here. It's kind of difficult to decipher. Can you elaborate?

ElusionM_08 posted...
turtles1236 posted...
KevintheDork posted...

Or TC just has a gun fetish...

Well at first I was annoyed when somebody pointed it out but then I found the humor in it. But in all actuality this is a troll attempt from you. Butt-stroking with the butt of a weapon is an actual technique so in no way could that be associated given the context of the statement I made.

You should go stroke your own butt, might soothe you from being butthurt since I was joking.

And as for the other quote, I am typing from a mobile so I see what you mean. What I was saying was that the Leon being scared of lightning has to be changed, it is stupid. But since the game has already gone gold weeks ago, changes are no longer possible (except patches). But I hope they changed all stupid things we've seen so far, whether it be story related (mostly associated with Leon), or game play overall.
Chris and Leon Bromance - October 2nd 2012

User Info: Balamb00

Balamb00
5 years ago#15
ElusionM_08 posted...

You should go stroke your own butt, might soothe you from being butthurt since I was joking.

lol

I wouldn't say I was "butthurt," (I do like the use of the puns) more like I didn't want to be subjected into derailing my topic into another "Chris' sexual orientation." And I was just trying to clarify the context to the statement for those less mature posters who are unfamiliar with the "technique." lol

And as for the other quote, I am typing from a mobile so I see what you mean. What I was saying was that the Leon being scared of lightning has to be changed, it is stupid. But since the game has already gone gold weeks ago, changes are no longer possible (except patches). But I hope they changed all stupid things we've seen so far, whether it be story related (mostly associated with Leon), or game play overall.

Yeah it's true they probably won't be changed but it's all hypothetical. And does Leon's story arc have anything to do with the points you made in the Head Trauma topic?

ElusionM_08
5 years ago#16
Yeah, people get the hots over Chris' sexual orientation here too much. Damn Capcom for making him hot #straight

And yeah, it includes the whole Leon talking to a president, having his back to a bloody coughing girl who can't walk, being careless, no weapon ready in a dark elevator, takes time with the flashlight, and what not.

It's just a lightning flash Leon, won't hurt you we promise.

User Info: PrinceOfFallout

PrinceOfFallout
5 years ago#17
it annoys me you people care so much about stuff like leon getting scared by lightning
"This is good... isn't it?" - Big Boss
https://www.playfire.com/DivineSnake

User Info: turtles1236

turtles1236
5 years ago#18
PrinceOfFallout posted...
it annoys me you people care so much about stuff like leon getting scared by lightning

I got flashbacks of rikku getting scared on the thunder plains when i played leons demo.

"BZZZZZZZT"
Support Project Crystallis http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA2dI9RCf6c&feature=plcp
PSN: BiG j 632 / XBL: XIG BiG j 632

ElusionM_08
5 years ago#19
PrinceOfFallout posted...

It's inconsistency to character. Inconsistencies can be extremely small but they'll still speak in great words and loud volume.

That's why it matters.

User Info: Panther_Fang

Panther_Fang
5 years ago#20
1: Make it so that there's a bright flash just before lightning hits Leon.
2: Tapping X just before lightning strikes makes him dodge it.
3: Dodging 200 lightning bolts in a row unlocks the Handcannon.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Things to be changed after playing the demo. (Poll)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived