Things to be changed after playing the demo. (Poll)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Things to be changed after playing the demo. (Poll)

User Info: ElusionM_08

ElusionM_08
5 years ago#21
Panther_Fang posted...
1: Make it so that there's a bright flash just before lightning hits Leon.
2: Tapping X just before lightning strikes makes him dodge it.
3: Dodging 200 lightning bolts in a row unlocks the Handcannon.

And then those lightning enemies from DMC4 come in and suddenly it becomes Resident May Cry.
Chris and Leon Bromance - October 2nd 2012

User Info: OmegaPillow

OmegaPillow
5 years ago#22
Hyroglyphixs posted...
I agree that melee right now is a little overpowered, but I think playing on a harder difficulty will resolve that.

The only thing I would change would be the camera while shooting...but that has already been fixed so I'm pretty happy with that.

Also, regarding the fear of lightning, if you were in a dark, zombie infested building, wouldn't you be scared too when suddenly lightning strikes? I would be..

Leon been in that situation plenty, now all of a sudden hes scared of lighting?
Psn: An_Axe_Murderer capcoms defense force damage control on sfxt::http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/999533-street-fighter-x-tekken/62143163

User Info: ElusionM_08

ElusionM_08
5 years ago#23
OmegaPillow posted...
Hyroglyphixs posted...
I agree that melee right now is a little overpowered, but I think playing on a harder difficulty will resolve that.

The only thing I would change would be the camera while shooting...but that has already been fixed so I'm pretty happy with that.

Also, regarding the fear of lightning, if you were in a dark, zombie infested building, wouldn't you be scared too when suddenly lightning strikes? I would be..

Leon been in that situation plenty, now all of a sudden hes scared of lighting?

Not to mention...who the hell is scared of lightning anyways? (well, aside from kids, or soft females and males etc).

Lightning is beautiful. When it's flashing here in NY, especially at night, I just lay down anticipating the next flash to illuminate my room with the blue-ish white glow. Very soothing with the pittar pattar of rajndrops on the window (usually it's open too if the rain isn't too fast or strong winds), and the thunder.

And we're talking about a guy who didn't flinch at lightning in RE4, and has faced monsters of all sorts. But le pretty flashes make him cower.
Chris and Leon Bromance - October 2nd 2012

User Info: Panther_Fang

Panther_Fang
5 years ago#24
ElusionM_08 posted...

Not to mention...who the hell is scared of lightning anyways? (well, aside from kids, or soft females and males etc).

Lightning is beautiful. When it's flashing here in NY, especially at night, I just lay down anticipating the next flash to illuminate my room with the blue-ish white glow. Very soothing with the pittar pattar of rajndrops on the window (usually it's open too if the rain isn't too fast or strong winds), and the thunder.

And we're talking about a guy who didn't flinch at lightning in RE4, and has faced monsters of all sorts. But le pretty flashes make him cower.

A zombie attacked Leon while he was swimming at the beach. Claire tried to beat it back with a grenade, but she missed and hit him instead! :S It was a lightning grenade. He's been scared of lightning ever since.

User Info: Mrod1212

Mrod1212
5 years ago#25
it's definitely is beautiful, right until it strikes you xD. Not a pleasant experience :(
PSN=Mrod1212

User Info: good_tobi

good_tobi
5 years ago#26
they said that the game is "done" and now whatever we will be getting presumably in public demo is the final product and we will have to deal with it
It all happened because of Rin

User Info: so_real

so_real
5 years ago#27
I chose other. All characters should have more detailed buttstroke techniques.

User Info: ShiShiHaato

ShiShiHaato
5 years ago#28
Attention players! To not roll around on the floor for more than an ordinary roll's length of time and get back up and moving immediately, after dodging let go of L1 and keep holding X and a direction. You will stumble to your feet and continue running as fluid as humanly possible as a guy trying to somersault around a zombie infested battlefield.

I like that dodging goes into a floor shooting mode. In Jakes demo, I'd dodge roll underneath the boss' mechanical arm reaching attack towards him and as he's standing there stupidly ineffective I pumped his face full of lead. feels awesome bro.

User Info: pure mind games

pure mind games
5 years ago#29
Attention players! To not roll around on the floor for more than an ordinary roll's length of time and get back up and moving immediately

er...no
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oczhGNevlCk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC6TYdw9b3Q

User Info: Animesetsuna

Animesetsuna
5 years ago#30
Leon's fear of lightning??? Even Helena's fear of Lightning.
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Kana Hanazawa or Ayana Taketatsu... tough choice.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Things to be changed after playing the demo. (Poll)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived