Which would you rather see in future games? Super Alice or gay romance?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Which would you rather see in future games? Super Alice or gay romance?

User Info: Milox3

Milox3
5 years ago#61
I guess they could bring Carlos back
3DS: 3265 5151 2528
PM with FC and I'll add back!

User Info: Lansfield

Lansfield
5 years ago#62
I have seen several gay-related topics already in this RE Board...What is it with gay romance and resident evil? Honestly, I'm astounded. 1 topic is strange enough...but I've seen like over 5 already. WHAT!?

User Info: CTU_007

CTU_007
5 years ago#63
Don't the results of the poll say it all?

User Info: zoeila

zoeila
5 years ago#64
i could go for some helena x claire but since i dont think they've met sherry x claire might be more plausible.
currently playing:gungnir,phantasy star portable 2 infinity,super robot wars z2 saisei hen,tactics ogre luct,hexyz force,fate extra,

User Info: KeJo6

KeJo6
5 years ago#65
zoeila posted...
i could go for some helena x claire but since i dont think they've met sherry x claire might be more plausible.

Fanfic shippers have been waaaaaaaaay ahead of you since RE2, sadly.
Do not delude yourself, wretched fool!
PSN: KeJo13

User Info: DetBeauregard

DetBeauregard
5 years ago#66
zoeila posted...

This topic is about gay male relationships only, since they're the only ones that cause controversy.

User Info: dancingwaters9

dancingwaters9
5 years ago#67
DetBeauregard posted...
zoeila posted...

This topic is about gay male relationships only, since they're the only ones that cause controversy.

yeah, us male gays always the hate(not saying u r cuz idk o.o lol), 2 women is no problem, nope, in fact its great for everyone, i dont think lesbians feel pushed away as much as gay males.

i hope for a more accepting future before I die
Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/Alaxas18?feature=mhee#g/ VGM and more to come

User Info: CTU_007

CTU_007
4 years ago#68
I'm rather surprised by the results of the poll so far.

User Info: messatsu9999

messatsu9999
4 years ago#69
neither! btw i dont like alice from the movie!

User Info: tizimin9

tizimin9
4 years ago#70
All these gay people say they don't get any gay characters in videogames...

Ever hear about a little game called Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony?

It's an action game, and it's awesome. And sure, they use a a bunch of stereotypes and cliches, but they do that for every demographic. They made CJ a straight up G, and Smoke, and that Hippy dude, and Luis Lopez is a cholo who hangs out with hood rats, and NIko and Roman are a bunch of peasant yokels,

And Gay Tony is a huge part of the story in that game, and there's actually a reason in the plot for him to be gay.

So there you have it.

I don't want to see any romance, gay or hetero, unless it's Ada and Leon.
I play until my eyes bleed.
PSN: Itzimna
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Which would you rather see in future games? Super Alice or gay romance?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived