Sign if you bought the game and actually enjoy it despite the reviews and trolls

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Sign if you bought the game and actually enjoy it despite the reviews and trolls

User Info: NesterJ

NesterJ
5 years ago#41
I feel really bad for the people in this topic deluding themselves into pretending that they actually liked this game. They're obviously just trying to justify dropping $60 on a failgame that will be $15 in about a month.

User Info: YamatoShogun

YamatoShogun
5 years ago#42
Signs*

I read all the negative reivews and it didnt bother me. I was already sold after spending a lot of time with the demo.

User Info: andyt73

andyt73
5 years ago#43
Signs signs signs, massive improvement over 5, really enjoying it, need to get the hang of the dodge/roll controls though
psn ID: Tarny73. LEAD ME, FOLLOW ME, OR GET OUT OF MY WAY!

User Info: Frozen-Shadow

Frozen-Shadow
5 years ago#44
/signs

I love it. Just finished Leon's Chapter 2. God damn what a crazy ****ing boss fight. Playing on Veteran and it's pretty brutal actually. Really have to use melee when I can otherwise I just blow through ammo. I actually ran into a situation where I had no ammo. I couldn't believe it. Had to start using the knife. The enemy design in this game is amazing as well.
*insert random pseudo-intellectual/quasi-humorous/narcissistic sig here*

User Info: saxel323

saxel323
5 years ago#45
I am enjoying it thoroughly,i don't base my thoughts on reviews,i am glad i bought it :)
----"

User Info: Egocentrism

Egocentrism
5 years ago#46
Signed

User Info: Neemoh

Neemoh
5 years ago#47
DIS GAME SUXXX!!!! GAME comPANIES R EVIL!!!!

lol

SIGNED.

User Info: ministerkataoka

ministerkataoka
5 years ago#48
NesterJ posted...
I feel really bad for the people in this topic deluding themselves into pretending that they actually liked this game. They're obviously just trying to justify dropping $60 on a failgame that will be $15 in about a month.

Shut your trap. Go play something that you like attention whore.

SIGNS, love the game. As one who loved 5, this is even better!
Final Fantasy X was made for menstruating cows.

User Info: messatsu9999

messatsu9999
5 years ago#49
*signs*

User Info: Madigari

Madigari
5 years ago#50
ministerkataoka posted...
Words go here.

>:| I know you. You sure do like your money.
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Sign if you bought the game and actually enjoy it despite the reviews and trolls

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived