Sign if you bought the game and actually enjoy it despite the reviews and trolls

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Sign if you bought the game and actually enjoy it despite the reviews and trolls

User Info: ministerkataoka

ministerkataoka
4 years ago#51
Madigari posted...
ministerkataoka posted...
Words go here.

>:| I know you. You sure do like your money.

What is this Bizenya?
Final Fantasy X was made for menstruating cows.

User Info: samjeez62

samjeez62
4 years ago#52
triple sign

User Info: Sephiroth256

Sephiroth256
4 years ago#53
*sign*
Enjoying this game very much. I knew I'd enjoy it after the demo. Just finished Leon chapter 2. Alternating between single and co-op. playing with a friend is fun!

User Info: Madigari

Madigari
4 years ago#54
I love that game so much. Respect +100.
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.

User Info: Kujja

Kujja
4 years ago#55
yo

User Info: Nintendosuks

Nintendosuks
4 years ago#56
~singed~
I'm enjoying it so far. A lot of the hate comes from people not liking(or trying to accept change) the direction the franchise is going . I'm a huge RE fan and I'll be the first to tell someone it's certainly not the best game of the series(RE4 easy) but I think this is a great stepping stone for the franchise heading into the next gen of hardware. I personally love the action and I really like the control you have in the game.well in most areas anyway. Way to much hate going around. If you like action games that let you blow**** up and great graphics with a RE story thread buy it. If you're excepting skyrimesque type of evolution don't.

"When the power of love over comes the love of power,then we will see peace."
~Jimi Hendrix~

User Info: NelloAngelo

NelloAngelo
4 years ago#57
*Sign*

Long time RE fan, started right when the franchise started back with the first Resident Evil on PSX and played every release with the exception of Gaiden. I'm having a blast with RE6 and only on chapter 3 of my first campaign (Leons)
2-D Teddie :-^

User Info: Garlador

Garlador
4 years ago#58
*not signed*

Sorry, didn't enjoy it. Resident Evil Revelations is FAR superior, both as an action AND a horror game.

User Info: koroko_korobase

koroko_korobase
4 years ago#59
Should have just made it a poll.
It's like snorting a powdered rainbow while eating Nyan Cat....

User Info: Strifer201

Strifer201
4 years ago#60
*Signs*

Just began Chapter 3 with Leon, really quite impressed with it! I can't understand the negativity unless the other 3 campaigns are just awful, which I doubt very much. Cheers!
PSN - Strifer201
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Sign if you bought the game and actually enjoy it despite the reviews and trolls

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived