The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This game isnt as bad as you guys claim it is

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. This game isnt as bad as you guys claim it is

User Info: sommi

sommi
4 years ago#1
Because its terrible

at keeping me from doing housework things as its very addictive and a great game to play.

User Info: Hitmanzombie

Hitmanzombie
4 years ago#2
I just finished Leon's Campaign. It's pretty good. The game gives me the whole MGS4 feeling, it's trying to make a conclusion of some sort. I kind of like the cinematic feeling. The gameplay itself is okay. It does work.

User Info: aPimp_named_leE

aPimp_named_leE
4 years ago#3
bravo, a double troll thread. i applaud you sir or madam. you did indeed have me going there for a bit. not just once, but twice at that! good show, good show! (sarcastic tone, but honest assessment of this topic)
~I will floss my teeth with your soul~

User Info: Kyodai_dbostick

Kyodai_dbostick
4 years ago#4
The absolutely worst action shooter / survival horror / whatever it is I've ever played.

I didn't want to stop playing after 3+ hours last night and went to bed really late.
PSN ID: dbostick
3DS- dbostick:1805-2579-7230

User Info: sommi

sommi
4 years ago#5
MGS4 is a good comparison to RE6.

MGS4/RE6 are both the conclusion-of-the-journey games. RE is no longer about horror, but 'terrorism' and action. The atmosphere which everybody remembers is now gone.

Just like how in MGS1/2/3, the atmosphere was that you're a lone wolf on a mission with limited items like cigarettes and binoculars. But in MGS4 you're now some mega bad-ass with like 80 weapons to choose from including portable rocket launchers, grenades and a whole lot of other things to.

We all get nostalgic over remember the atmosphere and 'mood' of previous classics, not their gameplay.

User Info: LeonSK2236

LeonSK2236
4 years ago#6
but with MGS4 it still felt like a MGS game. RE6 feels so far removed from the rest of the games, It feels like SOCOM 4, its good but just not SOCOM anymore
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. This game isnt as bad as you guys claim it is

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived