infinite rocket launcher

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. infinite rocket launcher

User Info: aug32

aug32
4 years ago#1
how do u unlock it in the game?
PSN: greatone316

User Info: huyi

huyi
4 years ago#2
i would like to know too.
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1

User Info: slapper1

slapper1
4 years ago#3
Only Leon gets it and it's only available during his fifth chapter. Just buy and equip the infinite rocket launcher ammo skill and play chapter 5 with Leon. He will have the launcher in his inventory from the beginning of the chapter.
Source: The offical strategy guide from Brandygames.
Stupidity isn't a virus, but it sure is spreading like one!

huyi
4 years ago#4
slapper1 posted...
Only Leon gets it and it's only available during his fifth chapter. Just buy and equip the infinite rocket launcher ammo skill and play chapter 5 with Leon. He will have the launcher in his inventory from the beginning of the chapter.
Source: The offical strategy guide from Brandygames.

that's dumb, why would they give the rocket launcher to only leon and only on chapter 5? resident evil 5 didn't have this rubbish you can use it on any level you want.
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1

User Info: akira_hisyam

akira_hisyam
4 years ago#5
haha that suck,i heard costume also cant use in campaign,why they do that?story n gameplay were good only that thing are let down,re5 have the best costume n can use in campaign n merc.
i wont let the last heaven honor die with it champion-war
---Psn: Akira_Hisyam---

User Info: simonbelmont2

simonbelmont2
4 years ago#6
Yeah, Capcom screwed up with the extras and unlockables for some reason.
Carl Kolchak: You should meet my boss. He'd turn Buddha into a chain smoker.

User Info: blizzardrg

blizzardrg
4 years ago#7
Forget about the Rocket.... i want the Minigun Ustanak is using.

huyi
4 years ago#8
simonbelmont2 posted...

capcom really messed up with 6, i am finding more and more reasons to hate this game, first it was the costumes and now it's the rocket launcher too?
UK Female Gamer

User Info: edelbrock442

edelbrock442
4 years ago#9
huyi posted...
simonbelmont2 posted...

capcom really messed up with 6, i am finding more and more reasons to hate this game, first it was the costumes and now it's the rocket launcher too?

real great reasons to hate a game *cough*

User Info: A_Dirty_Liberal

A_Dirty_Liberal
4 years ago#10
Waah, I can't have a 1 hit kill weapon with a huge blast radius! now I can't play the campaign with only my feet on the controller!
Gold Guns in MW3: All Shotguns, All Sniper Rifles, All SMGs, All ARs, L86LSW, MG36, PKP
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. infinite rocket launcher

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived