For the people who complain about not having enough herbs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. For the people who complain about not having enough herbs

User Info: Aceviper

Aceviper
4 years ago#1
You can sometimes find herbs inside destructible objects that do NOT give you a melee prompt to destroy, such as flower pots and those golden vases in jakes campaign.
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
-Someone

User Info: That_Orange_Ryu

That_Orange_Ryu
4 years ago#2
HAH! People always complained about being fed too many supplies. NOW you're complaining about not having enough?

Whatevs, I ENJOY not having anything. I love having to scrounge for this crap. I've never been so low on herbs or ammo before in my life, even in OLD re days. Back then I had an adequate amount to get by until I found more,

here? I've got NOTHING. Eff yea!

User Info: MoonlightJust

MoonlightJust
4 years ago#3
Sometimes its best to hold off if you just have two green herbs, to see if you can pick up either a third green or a red. Also keep in mind that when you restart from a checkpoint upon dying, your health is restored.

That_Orange_Ryu
4 years ago#4
btw, I wasn't referring to you TC

User Info: abnergoinbig

abnergoinbig
4 years ago#5
That_Orange_Ryu posted...
HAH! People always complained about being fed too many supplies. NOW you're complaining about not having enough?

Whatevs, I ENJOY not having anything. I love having to scrounge for this crap. I've never been so low on herbs or ammo before in my life, even in OLD re days. Back then I had an adequate amount to get by until I found more,

i said the same thing to my brothers. But yeah i tried braking some pots in the helicopter fight with chris hoping herbs will come out but no luck. Maybe it was because i was playing on veteran but who knows lol.

User Info: godrifle1

godrifle1
4 years ago#6
I'm playing on professional difficulty, and I do not think there are enough herbs. What I dislike is the fact that they replenish your health after every checkpoint.

The other REs- More herbs, but no free death health. You learn to conserve.
RE6- No herbs, but if you're low on health, just die and get it back to full. You learn to abuse a stupid mechanic.

User Info: ridley723

ridley723
4 years ago#7

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought most people were just talking about being given excess ammo, not herb. I was always happy with the amount of herb they gave us and might agree with the ammo being a bit excessive in RE4.

Whenever I play (esp. Chris' campaign) it's pretty much "race to the checkpoint before you die, then die". Ammo provided is adequate in this game I find.

User Info: SSJ2_Wookie

SSJ2_Wookie
4 years ago#8
I didnt even know that was an actual complaint going around....if its not one thing its another i guess
PSN: XtremeDreamer11

That_Orange_Ryu
4 years ago#9
I was also talking about ammo. And people also talk about having too many herbs.

And if not...

then I thought we had too many herbs in RE4 and 5. I mean, what does this game expect me to do? Smoke then all?

User Info: cheese785

cheese785
4 years ago#10

Ammo is too common, and enemies are too weak. Also, I keep running out of ammo and enemies are bullet sponges!
The game is too linear, and any sense of "inventory management' is gone. Also, I keep getting lost and running out of inventory space!
\m/
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. For the people who complain about not having enough herbs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived