The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Who were you in RE1 and RE2 and why?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Who were you in RE1 and RE2 and why?

User Info: DrStrangelove88

DrStrangelove88
5 years ago#1
For your first time ever play through of REmake or RE: DC who were you and why.

Same thing for RE2.

For the original I was Chris first. For REmake I was Jill first. I was kind of a chauvinist in 1997. Women had no business being protagonists. In 2002 for REmake I was Jill for graphical reasons.

RE2: I was Leon first because his disc was the first one I saw.
If life gives you melons...you might be dyslexic.

User Info: N7Spectre707

N7Spectre707
5 years ago#2
I prefer playing as male characters over female ones...probably because I am male and find playing as females...weird. Although playing Ada's campaign was ok. Dem crawl spaces.
---
Your opinion is a valid and respectable expression of your own personal thoughts. You are a winner. Way to go.
(message deleted)

User Info: Vergil92

Vergil92
5 years ago#4
Chris because...I don't remember really, and Leon because he was a cop (I was kind of little when I played them lol).
The mirror is a trigger and your mouth's a gun. Lucky for me I'm not the only one.

User Info: Albert1285

Albert1285
5 years ago#5
Jill most of the times both in RE1 and Remake. I also liked Chris, he was very cool at those times before I stared hating him (RE5)

In RE2 I don't care , I play with both equally.

User Info: koroko_korobase

koroko_korobase
5 years ago#6
Chris, because he's boss.
It's like snorting a powdered rainbow while eating Nyan Cat....

User Info: ReceiverxWisdom

ReceiverxWisdom
5 years ago#7
RE1 - DC: Chris
REmake: Chris
Reasons: Challenge. I love challenging myself through rigorous circumstances because I love having the sense of overcoming all adversity in the end when the game is over. The Chris game is harder because of inventory issues. Don't get me wrong, I did replay Jill mostly because of mr.Burton (hilarity reasons) hands down.

RE2: Claire A
Reasoning: Claire A / Leon B is the official RE2 canon. I knew this on my first through & wanted to go in order.
"Check & Mate, Buddy."
PSN: LatinChris_9990 / state you're a Gf's user before sending requests.

User Info: ravenscourge

ravenscourge
5 years ago#8
Jill and Claire, respectively.

Jill got more item space.

And Claire, well, I just loved Claire. A lot.
XBL - k0mRaDe Kr1m5oN PSN - ravenscourge
Sindel, Kitana, and Raiden. <3

User Info: linkdarrel

linkdarrel
5 years ago#9
My first Resident Evil experience was watching my Dad play and his first play was as Chris, but died right off the bat because Chris does not start out with a gun, and my Dad kind of sucks at games. This was back in when the game came out and I was seven at the time. He then started to play as Jill because she starts out with a gun and has more room to hold stuff. For that reason, more holding space, the first time I played I played as Jill. Also I sort of knew what to do for the first half of the game.

For Resident Evil 2 I played as Leon. I played the games out of order, it went 1, 3, CV, 4 and then 2. I had already known that both disks were a whole game so I let my cousin borrow one disk while I played the other and he wanted to play as Claire because he had played CV but not 4. I had played both CV and 4 so it did not really matter to me which I played first.

Side note, I have gotten all endings in the first three games for every character. I do miss having different endings depending on how you played the game. Another side not, and I know Dishonored does, but most games don't have different endings depending on how you played the game. I was really pumped about Deus Ex because it has four different endings, but you chose which one you want at the very end.
PSN ff_link
Playing Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on my PlayStation Vita

User Info: crimsonfoxm1911

crimsonfoxm1911
5 years ago#10
RE1 jill, mostly for barry

RE2 claire, because i liked her loadout better, the Colt S.A.A., a crossbow and a grenade launcher = **** YEAH

although leons custom magnum was pretty badass to
http://g.bf3stats.com/ps3/97I76xWl/crimson-fox-dsr.png
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Who were you in RE1 and RE2 and why?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived