I hope Claire is in a mainline series soon.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. I hope Claire is in a mainline series soon.

User Info: DarkchocolateX

DarkchocolateX
4 years ago#11
Claire is in RE6, Ada's chapter 2, she's the extra large sized Whopper in the whopper prison.

User Info: kefka_tea

kefka_tea
4 years ago#12
jmtstan posted...
she's in RE:Code Veronica, which is a direct sequel of RE2, and in RE:Darkside Chronicles, which retell the tales of RE2 & Code Veronica too.

Yea but I think most of us want her in a new game:(

User Info: iori3000

iori3000
4 years ago#13
I think if there were a vote to which female character people would want as a main in RE 7, Claire would either be top 2 or 3 if not come out on top.. I might actually make a poll now..
PSN: GoTigers9999
Steam ID: Iori-_-

User Info: jmtstan

jmtstan
4 years ago#14
kefka_tea posted...
jmtstan posted...
she's in RE:Code Veronica, which is a direct sequel of RE2, and in RE:Darkside Chronicles, which retell the tales of RE2 & Code Veronica too.

Yea but I think most of us want her in a new game:(

yeah... who doesn't?
I bought Galaxy Note instead of Vita... what am I thinking?
PSN: jmtstan1138

User Info: snakey24

snakey24
4 years ago#15
RE7 with Jake as a partner XD!
Would be crack, still be funny and akward.

Jake: So you are Chris Redfields Little sister?
Claire: Yes, how did you know that?
Jake: Sherry talk about you a lot, she told me you like pink and that you had redish hair
Claire: euh, How do you know Sherry?
Jake: Long story short, Sherry and I meet because I have special blood and your BROOOTTTHHHEEERRR *Mgs fan...sry =X* Killed my Dad
Claire: ohhh.... WAIT WHAT.... *Squint eyes* OHMYGAWD, WESKER JR!
Jake: oh quit it, I can be that bad *looks at claire discourage*
Claire: ok I am sry TT_TT you took me by surprise Q_Q!

Stupid script is stupid...but I would really love them paired together for a mission XD
Currently Playing: TotA(3DS), KH:3D (3DS)(postponed), VNs(PC), RE5:GoldEdition, RE6
PSN:x-fh-xkathleena

User Info: caffiend7

caffiend7
4 years ago#16
Just putting it out there but Code Veronica is cannon....besides she is not a fighter like Leon or Chris she chose a path they couldn't follow.
"I will teach you the way true kings fight"

User Info: Jonathan_F_G

Jonathan_F_G
4 years ago#17
kefka_tea posted...
Jonathan_F_G posted...
kefka_tea posted...
I'd like to see her in a game with Chris so we can see how they react. They seem pretty distant with eachother. Chris is always off fighting bio-weapons while Claire is busy beig a college student or something.

I also want my on screen kiss between Leon and Ada demmit!

Go play BH/RE2 or BH/REORC then:

They kiss in both games.

Well I knew about number 2 but I wanted something a little newer :\ Ada needs to stop being a cock-tease!

Again in Operation Raccoon City, the scene where Leon and Ada kissed was retold.

And in Damnation, it is suggested that they had a romantic rendezvous at a certain point after 4 and before 6.
F*** "Neo" Resident Evil! NEVER FORGET Rockman/Mega Man, Breath of Fire, Shinji Mikami's Biohazard and Onimusha!

User Info: good_tobi

good_tobi
4 years ago#18
I think Claire had enough or she doesn't like fighting/killing.
It's too late to apologize.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. I hope Claire is in a mainline series soon.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived