this game is getting pretty stale

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. this game is getting pretty stale

User Info: YawnTheSnake

YawnTheSnake
4 years ago#41
Yeah it did get old after the second play through , haven't played it in about a week , I really loved it while it lasted (I have played for 120 hours or so) but I cant bring myself to play it for some reason now , I just wish they put in Costumes and Unlockable for Completion requirements (Certain time limit etc). Without a shadow of a doubt I would still be playing it if those things were there but... :/

Right now I have gone back to playing RE1 and RE3, Unfortunately I have the terrible Dualshock Directors cut RE with really bad music (Even with that its still awesome haha!) And I have played through it twice as Chris and twice as Jill and I'm still enjoying it , Trying to get the rocket launcher for each Char on Arrange difficulty and different endings.

But yeah it goes to show how much of a difference Costumes and Unlockables from time limit requirements/ Special completion requirements make a difference.

User Info: slapper1

slapper1
4 years ago#42
I have already fully beaten all four campaigns 3 times and am just starting my fourth playthrough + played dozens of Agent Hunt and Mercs matches. To me, this game is fun as hell and I won't be putting it down any time soon. Sorry to hear you guys are getting board with the game though.
Stupidity isn't a virus, but it sure is spreading like one!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. this game is getting pretty stale

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived