The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

What was the last RE game that actually scared you

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. What was the last RE game that actually scared you

User Info: boofie

boofie
4 years ago#21
RE6. Every time Leon gets into the drivers seat I get afraid.

User Info: DocDelicious

DocDelicious
4 years ago#22
RE2. But that was just my kid-brain.
Playing - Demon's/Dark Souls, Monster Hunter FU, Resonance of Fate, Devil May Cry HD Col, Dishonored, Katamari Forever, Resident Evil 6
PSN: DocDelicious

User Info: Soulidarity

Soulidarity
4 years ago#23
RE (and SH for that matter) never scared me in the least, inasmuch as making me feel dread when I was going to bed or doing anything else non-game related. Scare-wise, the only thing RE ever had going for it was jump-scares. Any feeling of uneasiness I got while playing was simply for the fact that I never knew when the next jump scare would occur. SH didn't even manage the jump scare piece, so those games never scared me in any form.
Playing: Aion and the Resident Evil Anthology
PSN: soulidarity

User Info: schlaufuchsMIKE

schlaufuchsMIKE
4 years ago#24
First one. Revealing the cause of the zombies and monsters took the horror out of it for me.
"This is America - none of us are supposed to be here." ~ Peter Hornberger, 30Rock

User Info: KnyghtFall

KnyghtFall
4 years ago#25
The original Resident Evil: I was young. haha

REmake: I was grown and it still freaked me out. My favorite as far as atmosphere goes. Unparalleled.

RE4: The regenerators. They way they shambled toward you....the weird breathing sounds....the worst part was when I shot ones legs off, thinking that would slow it down O_O Oven Man gets an honorable mention.

Code Veronica: The spiders. The ice. Shooting one in the abdomen and watching the rest of it attack my character...still. wth....
Dante is a nice check that you can cash at any liquor store. Haggar is a money order. ~loffter

User Info: angeezy

angeezy
4 years ago#26
resident evil 2!?
---
http://angeezy.tumblr.com

User Info: Heatherlover

Heatherlover
4 years ago#27
RECVX
PSN: Zero4ph - PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3 120gb (500gb) PH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6hHWMXddWY&feature=related - Rebuild of Evangelion

User Info: sandslash1

sandslash1
4 years ago#28
revelations
a

User Info: Ryan-06

Ryan-06
4 years ago#29
warrenmats posted...
RE never really scared me.....except those spiders. Oh god they so hairy.

lol. same.

I always went to Silent Hill for my horror fix. prefer the psychological type over physical. Dead Space was a great hybrid of both when taking the story and plot twist in regarding Isaacs mind.
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six
"Tougher than I look" http://i.imgur.com/i5krA.gif

User Info: incornetium

incornetium
4 years ago#30
Yeah the Regenerators in RE4 made me hesitant to go around the corner when I knew they were scattered in the hallways.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. What was the last RE game that actually scared you

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived