What was the last RE game that actually scared you

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. What was the last RE game that actually scared you

User Info: nazacuckoo

nazacuckoo
4 years ago#51
REvelations.
If there is one thing I have learned from years of watching cartoons as a kid, its that you don't F*** with Shamans >:D

User Info: Morpheus102686

Morpheus102686
4 years ago#52
Lord_Spectre_X posted...
Regenadors in RE4 is the only scary point in the series. A strong, malicious looking enemy. Unhuman while looking disturbingly human. Creepy sound effects, fantastic BGM and setting. And even a tense way of killing them.

4 was not scary at all. It tried but failed miserably.
New York Yankees

User Info: xESR

xESR
4 years ago#53
Morpheus102686 posted...
Lord_Spectre_X posted...
Regenadors in RE4 is the only scary point in the series. A strong, malicious looking enemy. Unhuman while looking disturbingly human. Creepy sound effects, fantastic BGM and setting. And even a tense way of killing them.

This. I actually would consider RE4 to be the less scary between 4~6 as It pretty much just lacked a darker atmosphere that could potentially scare people... But no RE's are scary though, I always found Silent Hill to be more scary and disturbing, even so, I found It scary only back when I was 10.

User Info: SSJ_Jin

SSJ_Jin
4 years ago#54
RE6. There was something in the first mission of Chris' campaign that made me jump, but I forgot what. Maybe it was in his second chapter.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/

User Info: Grayjack72

Grayjack72
4 years ago#55
Resident Evil 2. I was like 8 when I tried playing it though.
Etherealist posted...
"Want me to draw my sword and use some burst artes?"

User Info: Lord_Spectre_X

Lord_Spectre_X
4 years ago#56
Morpheus102686 posted...
Lord_Spectre_X posted...

Cause I totally said RE4 is scary.
PSN: LordSpectreX
BlazBlue: Arakune, P4A: Teddie.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. What was the last RE game that actually scared you

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived