Magnum for Ada & Chris

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Magnum for Ada & Chris

User Info: Jonathan_F_G

Jonathan_F_G
4 years ago#11
Davyyyy posted...
I want to use the Lightning Hawk in Chris' and Ada' campaign.
The GL isn't fun to use.
Why capcom?

Why couldn't we get a weapon inventory in the main menu like RE 5. It should be avaible after completing all 4 of the campaigns as a bonus and reward.
Then you would be able to choose which weapon to start a campaign with.

I know this will never happening :(

I'm not a hater, i actually love this game but i want to fool around as Chris and Ada with a Magnum

Ada, no.

But for Chris NOT to handle a magnum in his story is just taboo. I mean, he's friends with Barry for crying out loud.

Chris not being able to wield a magnum for his story in RE6 is just another reason why RE5 is the better game.
What I would GIVE to play the Biohazard/Resident Evil Outbreak series online again. Kevin Ryman makes Leon Kennedy look like a whelp.

User Info: RockX0083

RockX0083
4 years ago#12
fai9al90 posted...
I think they were forcing people to not get one infinite ammo that works for everyone.

That's my guess. I'd like to see their free DLC/patches be able to use the extra Merc costumes and other weapons for any campaign.

User Info: paranormalist

paranormalist
4 years ago#13
Yes, a BANK, PLEASE. I don't want to carry around the AR in Leon's campaign because its ammo drops so very often and the rest of my more useful guns are starved for ammo.
Because I care.

User Info: Animesetsuna

Animesetsuna
4 years ago#14
In RE4, Ada didn't use Magnum so it's not weird for her not to give her Magnum in RE6.

As for Chris, he is really a bad ass Captain using GL, so Magnum doesn't suit to him.
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I want to hug Kana Hanazawa (>o<)

User Info: Davyyyy

Davyyyy
4 years ago#15
Animesetsuna posted...
In RE4, Ada didn't use Magnum so it's not weird for her not to give her Magnum in RE6.

As for Chris, he is really a bad ass Captain using GL, so Magnum doesn't suit to him.

What? Magnum doesn't suit him? He had one in RE1, RECV, RE 5 and RE Rwvelations.
He is pretty cool and a bad ass in RE 6 mercs with the L. Hawk

I want to play the campaign as Chris and just fool around with a Magnum or play as Leon with infinite GL.

User Info: Blackmarvel79

Blackmarvel79
4 years ago#16
The game genie save editor has user codes where you can swap some of the weapons between characters. Its totally doable.
Currently playing Ninja Gaidan 3 and Resident Evil 6.

User Info: largerock

largerock
4 years ago#17
Blackmarvel79 posted...
The game genie save editor has user codes where you can swap some of the weapons between characters. Its totally doable.

This is VERY new to me. I NEED GAME GENIE! Hee Hee, Ada using Hand to Hand.
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.

User Info: Blackmarvel79

Blackmarvel79
4 years ago#18
weapon swap codes here.
http://forum.thegamegenie.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=385&sid=7c4609f57a753f813f4ddc5645e14085
Currently playing Ninja Gaidan 3 and Resident Evil 6.

User Info: AmokBSN

AmokBSN
4 years ago#19
I really dislike the inventory system in this game, I used to love manually reloading my weapons in RE5, I managed to get quite fast at it.
PSN - AmokBSN

User Info: albelnox112

albelnox112
4 years ago#20
magnum isnt good for crowd control like GL is for chris

and ada dosnt need OP guns for her 1 "hard" chapter when her 2-5 chapters are walking in a park
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Magnum for Ada & Chris

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived