You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
Idiots killing the first zombie/javo that appears in front of them instead of collecting the time bonuses and lossing the combo at 3 or 4... Argh they just make me feel full of hate... Today everyone who joined to my game or every game i joined were ppl like that, not one single 150 combo for me today -.-
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
i mean I respect those who can get 150 combo and make it seem easy on YouTube. But around the time I finished all the campaigns and got to playing mercenaries, midterms and essays started coming my way.
Then there was the whole hurricane situation so I haven't really gotten to practice too much. Although I have gotten around to getting A ranks with everyone on steel beast so that's something : )
Top things that mess me up - Dogs on urban chaos (just ugh I hate that sometimes they just get you from behind though I do find running and quick-shotting works best)
- Counters (I can counter bloodshots and zombies with weapons but everything else I'm just stumped plus it just me or does helena have like a different counter timing)
- Lack of enemies (ESPECIALLY on STEEL BEAST, once the napads start coming things get real dicey because until you clear that wave there are little to no J'avo and people like leon and helena take a while to kill those things so it usually always breaks my combo there)
- Shriekers (mining the Depths, I just hate these guys they stop me and then by chance some douche comes from behind)
- Stupidity lol if I coud just resist the temptation to try and counter or not go for a headshot sometimes I'd be a lot better off
- playing solo (I'm not sure if this is a detriment or not but I'll list it here anyways, its not that I don't want to play with anyone its just that I don't get home till around ten PM so its hard finding people in the middle of the night )
--- "A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---