How come Ada's bow is so weak compared to Krauser's?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. How come Ada's bow is so weak compared to Krauser's?

User Info: skermac

skermac
4 years ago#1
They both have melee attacks in mercs but in RE4 Krauser's bow kills enemies in 2 shots max plus not a long load time like in RE6.
In Urban Chaos I csn shoot a zombie 5 or 6 times and still have to do a melee finisher. Even her explosive arrows are weak.

Capcom screwed up her bow, I mean this IS Ada!

I think I will play some superior RE4 mercs nowm I wish it was online coop.

User Info: cheese785

cheese785
4 years ago#2
They probably gave Krauser an obscenely powerful bow, seeing as it was his only ranged weapon.
\m/

User Info: White_Queen

White_Queen
4 years ago#3
Tribal Sheva's bow is >>> than both of theirs.

User Info: MallyPureSmooth

MallyPureSmooth
4 years ago#4
Maybe their bow's were meant to match their character

Krauser is big and strong so his bow was also strong

Ada, while being able to hold her own in a fight, isn't that strong, so that's why her bow wasn't as strong.

Just my opinion on the matter
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6 '94 at 3:48 pm

User Info: danzibr

danzibr
4 years ago#5
Ada used a crossbow, Krausser a regular bow. Krausser's really beefy and the bow could be made to match his strength.

skermac
4 years ago#6
cheese785 posted...
They probably gave Krauser an obscenely powerful bow, seeing as it was his only ranged weapon.

Ada's ammo box 50 is weaker than a sling shot. She has no good weapons.

She is strong enough for a bow like Krauser's, people forget she is a martial arts master that very few can match in a fight.

She is the total package but someone at Capcom hates her or she would have weapons equally as strong as what she had in RE4. Jerks.

User Info: nina_chan

nina_chan
4 years ago#7
You can use it to set them up for a melee finisher. A quickshot will pin an enemy to the ground allowing you stomp on their head. I'm pretty sure a regular shot does the same as well.

User Info: MonkeyKrazy07

MonkeyKrazy07
4 years ago#8
..at least she starts with 3 incendiary grenades, and you can always pick up 3 more while collecting the timers, those are basically her combo savers, you shouldn't be using her crossbow to save a dying combo, it's not reliable enough.

skermac
4 years ago#9
nina_chan posted...
You can use it to set them up for a melee finisher. A quickshot will pin an enemy to the ground allowing you stomp on their head. I'm pretty sure a regular shot does the same as well.

RE6 relies way too much on melees. 2 shots should kill any enemy just like in RE4.

The weak guns in RE6 is too unrealistic and sucks.

User Info: SSJGrimReaper

SSJGrimReaper
4 years ago#10
I prefer Darryl's bow
Big Apple, 3 A.M.
http://i.imgur.com/LPi7w.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. How come Ada's bow is so weak compared to Krauser's?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived