The only thing worse than zombie dogs are laggy zombies

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. The only thing worse than zombie dogs are laggy zombies

User Info: nina_chan

nina_chan
4 years ago#1
"Oh, you're going to attack me? I'm gonna prepare to counter you then... Wait what, you're not gonna be attacking me anymore?... Oh wait, you're already attacking me."

Quickshot > Slide > Zombie teleports > Able to evade slide > Do CDG set-up all over again

Combo timer almost up > pulls off CDG > CDG prompt lags for about a second > combo breaks

*play Catacombs five times in a row, three out of five times we don't get 150 because lag screws me over*
>partner probably thinks I suck.
*rage quit*

God damn lag. God damn Mercs. I swear lag in this game makes it even more annoying and difficult than Pro mode in RE5. ._.

User Info: ChariceChan

ChariceChan
4 years ago#2
Play solo. Lag is one of the reasons why I don't like playing duo, and thanks to that, I got better by playing solo.

nina_chan
4 years ago#3
I mostly play online, since it's more fun that way, and I rarely get laggy games anyway. It was a two-bar connection room, so I thought it was going to be alright. Turns out it wasn't. The lag made enemy behavior incredibly unpredictable. My partner probably thought I was horrible, then again anyone would be when you have zombies teleporting and delaying/advancing their attacks all over the place.

Also, nice username. :3

User Info: DigimonTrainer

DigimonTrainer
4 years ago#4
nina_chan posted...
Zombie teleports

Well, TC just found out how they're gonna make zombies/enemies even faster and "scarier" in RE7.
Intrepidity. Courtesy. Illusions. Until the end. Until the end.
Someone invite me back to the That's What She Said board. =(

nina_chan
4 years ago#5
Well, TC just found out how they're gonna make zombies/enemies even faster and "scarier" in RE7.

Yep, and players get a bullet time skill.

User Info: kakarotozero

kakarotozero
4 years ago#6
zombie with no head, biting me ... wtf
PSN account - JOSERICOSUAVE21

User Info: ChariceChan

ChariceChan
4 years ago#7
nina_chan posted...
I mostly play online, since it's more fun that way, and I rarely get laggy games anyway. It was a two-bar connection room, so I thought it was going to be alright. Turns out it wasn't. The lag made enemy behavior incredibly unpredictable. My partner probably thought I was horrible, then again anyone would be when you have zombies teleporting and delaying/advancing their attacks all over the place.

Thx :3

That happened to me countless of times.

nina_chan
4 years ago#8
ChariceChan posted...
nina_chan posted...

Thx :3

That happened to me countless of times.

You're welcome. :3
Well, at least the headless zombies still count towards the kill count if you manage to melee them when they grab you.

User Info: Lucca2

Lucca2
4 years ago#9
kakarotozero posted...

exactly I had in mind, O_ö thats a huge wtf
if you want play resident evil 6 with me, drop a line

User Info: Unfoolish

Unfoolish
4 years ago#10
nina_chan posted...
Quickshot > Slide > Zombie teleports > Able to evade slide > Do CDG set-up all over again

Teleporting Zombies and J'avos is funny and annoying, they love to do side stepping and next thing you know they're in front of you~GRAB!

Zombie dogs are by far are the worst in lag, I can't counter them online so...missed 10 second counter opportunities... settle for Quickshots instead.

At least Bloodshot Uppercuts and Leaps can be countered online, I can live with that.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. The only thing worse than zombie dogs are laggy zombies

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived