The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Should I play RE5?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Should I play RE5?

User Info: Brianwt

Brianwt
4 years ago#31
IlDanko posted...
skermac posted...
IlDanko posted...
skermac posted...
I like 6 but hated 5, but you might like it. Leon and Ada is not in it either. 4 and 6 have more of a horror type feel, especially Leons campaign in 6.

the lack of leon and ada was precisely what made it a great game, now if they had made jill one of the protagonists it would have been better, i didn't liked the fact that sheva (a newcomer in that game) gets to kill wesker and jill not...

I would have liked to see Rebecca over Sheva!

sure, it would have been great to see her avenging Enrico Marini, but i still prefer jill, chris and her are the ones who had more story with Wesker, getting a new character, who had no real background on the series to kill him was a really bad move IMO

Yeah I agree with you I think it should have been Jill or Claire since Claire had a run in with Wesker as well but it seems like Capcom doesn't care about Claire anymore.

User Info: paranormalist

paranormalist
4 years ago#32
Dark_Spiret posted...
its good, but id highly recommend playing with someone. Unlike 6, 5's AI can be a huge liability and lead to some major frustrations.

This is key to your enjoyment. Ignore the people who say "Oh, you'll live!" and get a friend to do this with you. Infinitely more fun.
Because I care.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Should I play RE5?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived