How does everyone rank RE6 replayability compared to other RE games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. How does everyone rank RE6 replayability compared to other RE games?

User Info: TyrantLowKey

TyrantLowKey
4 years ago#21
slapper1 posted...
I have plated this game and even went so far as to beat the game with all characters on all difficulties (28 full playthroughs) so I adored Campaign mode. However, I still wish there was more incentive for replaying chapters other then grinding for skill points (which you can do in Mercs and far faster at that) or getting platinum/100% achievements. Don't get me wrong, I love this game and do not regret the 200 hours I have dropped into it in the slightest, but more unlockables, more secrets, extra campaign costumes and extra story content would be very welcome.

WOW!! You love this game. Insane. I am sure there are people who played it more than you but this is amazing. Good job.
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Hearts Series, SMT: Nocturne, SMT DS OC (3DS), ToGF, TotA, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)

User Info: Volren617

Volren617
4 years ago#22
I've always replayed the campaigns in every game multiple times before moving on. What I really don't like about this one is the chapter length though.

5 was just right with regards to being able to get in and out of the segments you want to play quickly and easily. Now if I want to get to X point in Jake's campaign for example I need to do the motorcycle ride which I hate.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. How does everyone rank RE6 replayability compared to other RE games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived