Am i the only one that really enjoyed this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Am i the only one that really enjoyed this game?

User Info: MallyPureSmooth

MallyPureSmooth
5 years ago#11
No, a lot of people (including myself) enjoyed this game, but most usually shelve it after the first playthrough if they're not interested in mercs or agent hunt due to zero replay value.
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm

User Info: Gingarito

Gingarito
5 years ago#12
MallyPureSmooth posted...
No, a lot of people (including myself) enjoyed this game, but most usually shelve it after the first playthrough if they're not interested in mercs or agent hunt due to zero replay value.

Yeah but most games are like that these days. Only games with decent multiplayer or RPGs are ones you will play for a long time.
There are good games there are bad games then there is haze. Currently playing - Halo 4 , Resident evil 6 (ps3) , WWE 13 , Assasins Creed Liberation (ps vita)

User Info: Heatherlover

Heatherlover
5 years ago#13
Max Paine 3 is glitchy as hell
PSN: Zero4ph - PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3 120gb (500gb) PH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6hHWMXddWY&feature=related - Rebuild of Evangelion

User Info: SiLVeR_420

SiLVeR_420
5 years ago#14
Heatherlover posted...
Max Paine 3 is glitchy as hell

The multiplayer yes because its bad but the single player? Not so much. Only the cover glitch.
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.

User Info: MallyPureSmooth

MallyPureSmooth
5 years ago#15
Gingarito posted...
MallyPureSmooth posted...

Yeah but most games are like that these days. Only games with decent multiplayer or RPGs are ones you will play for a long time.

True, but even RPG's can get shelved quickly if there's no substance. God i miss the days where games relied on substance more than flash or had a great mix of both.
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm

User Info: jpv2000

jpv2000
5 years ago#16
Still play it every day, and I've long since got my 1000/1000.

I don't like the mercs game and only play it for a few extra points. I hate any timed MP.

Hoping one of the new MP modes will catch my interest.
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)

User Info: BushidoEffect3

BushidoEffect3
5 years ago#17
I enjoyed it alot at first.

After 200 hours, I burned out. Moved on to playing other things.

Far Cry 3.... oh yes.

User Info: slapper1

slapper1
5 years ago#18
You are not alone my friend, I have beaten this game countless times and played hundreds of Mercs matches, it really is hella fun. It's far from perfect, but I still love it.
Stupidity isn't a virus, but it sure is spreading like one!

User Info: good_tobi

good_tobi
5 years ago#19
RE will always get a mixed reception
Those who break rules are trash but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash.

User Info: 9-Tail-FoXX

9-Tail-FoXX
5 years ago#20
At first there was only 1 man to step on the moon...now there is only you that enjoyed the game... congratulation...U finally did something with your life
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Am i the only one that really enjoyed this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived