Ada chapter 4 boss is completely out of place (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Ada chapter 4 boss is completely out of place (spoilers)

User Info: AyumiSqueezetoy

AyumiSqueezetoy
4 years ago#1
Ada's chapter 4 boss is creepy and unsettling. I felt a little bit scared. WTF? Is RE trying to become a horror game now or something? Lol.

(this board seems more active than the 360 one)
The Reclamation has begun!

User Info: Chunx907

Chunx907
4 years ago#2
I didn't think the actual boss was that cool, but man is the music great.

http://youtu.be/YxW4tP205Pg

User Info: Pechabuster

Pechabuster
4 years ago#3
AyumiSqueezetoy posted...
Ada's chapter 4 boss is creepy and unsettling. I felt a little bit scared. WTF? Is RE trying to become a horror game now or something? Lol.

(this board seems more active than the 360 one)

Also Jake chapter 1 mannequin room. Not only the mannequins but after you turn left and run down the hall did you see the absolutely disturbing graffiti face behind the red herb?

User Info: good_tobi

good_tobi
4 years ago#4
I didn't find this whole thing that scary as people claim it to be until I suddenly noticed there was a Carla spore behind Ada when she was closing those watertight doors That really sent a chill down my spine.
Save the tiger.

User Info: sonicsonic

sonicsonic
4 years ago#5
Ada chapter 5 final boss is out of place... because there isn't one.

User Info: tevin1569

tevin1569
4 years ago#6
good_tobi posted...
I didn't find this whole thing that scary as people claim it to be until I suddenly noticed there was a Carla spore behind Ada when she was closing those watertight doors That really sent a chill down my spine.

At least you noticed and freaked out, I just thught it was a survivor and then I got a good look and almost died..
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)

User Info: Pechabuster

Pechabuster
4 years ago#7
tevin1569 posted...
good_tobi posted...

At least you noticed and freaked out, I just thught it was a survivor and then I got a good look and almost died..

A survivor on an enemy infested and quickly getting overwhelmed by Carla ship? XD

User Info: tevin1569

tevin1569
4 years ago#8
Pechabuster posted...
tevin1569 posted...
good_tobi posted...

A survivor on an enemy infested and quickly getting overwhelmed by Carla ship? XD

DON'T QUESTION ME!!!! XD..No but seriously after seeing the mutation, I wasn't questioning anything, a random survivor, okay follow me. I just wanted to get out of there, that was creepier than hell. I still have nightmares. Such a scary situation.
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)

User Info: Animesetsuna

Animesetsuna
4 years ago#9
tevin1569 posted...
Pechabuster posted...
tevin1569 posted...
good_tobi posted...

DON'T QUESTION ME!!!! XD..No but seriously after seeing the mutation, I wasn't questioning anything, a random survivor, okay follow me. I just wanted to get out of there, that was creepier than hell. I still have nightmares. Such a scary situation.

I never feel that creepier.
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I want to hug Kana Hanazawa (>o<)

User Info: NocturneD85

NocturneD85
4 years ago#10
the face that usually appears on the wall was scary.

Me: dododododo...

Face: Hey how's it going.

Me: AHH!
Itachi Uchiha's Liscense Plate: ULAK H8RED
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Ada chapter 4 boss is completely out of place (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived