Don't have the game yet, but...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Don't have the game yet, but...

User Info: Pink_a_Dink

Pink_a_Dink
4 years ago#1
Did they add the "RESIDENT EVIL 6" voice in the main menu when you start the game? Just curious.

User Info: Chunx907

Chunx907
4 years ago#2
It plays in the title video each time you start up the game instead of when you press Start, but yeah, it's in there.

User Info: DarkchocolateX

DarkchocolateX
4 years ago#3
RE2's voice saying Resident Evil 2 was the best thought. 'Cling sound' Resident evil followed by a deep voice TWO...
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look

User Info: desi_shinobi

desi_shinobi
4 years ago#4
DarkchocolateX posted...
RE2's voice saying Resident Evil 2 was the best thought. 'Cling sound' Resident evil followed by a deep voice TWO...

Suppose it depends on what's your favourite number lol. I liked the sound of NEMESIS and Resident Evil 6.
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi

User Info: good_tobi

good_tobi
4 years ago#5
yes, without it, a resident evil game will never be a resident evil game
Save the tiger.

User Info: Tbar67

Tbar67
4 years ago#6
DarkchocolateX posted...

I thought that was the best aswell, but it sounded very unnatural voice wise. I don't know anyone that could sound like that without some of editing. It kind of sounded robot like if that makes any sense.
"Solomon Grundy, born on a Monday!"
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Don't have the game yet, but...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived