So i just finished Leon's campaign

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. So i just finished Leon's campaign

User Info: il_capitano

il_capitano
4 years ago#1
Which one should i play next to better understand the story?

To me it felt a bit like a side story separate from the main thing( only 1 guy with c-virus).

Also, 2 questions: the blue gas was T-virus right? And is there no files to read when u play? Didnt find any.
Farewell MGO, the first love will never be forgotten. 06/12/12

User Info: steun91

steun91
4 years ago#2
I believe you get files when shooting the blue medals. (you can read them as a reward)

As for story understanding, play Chris' campaign before you play Ada's for the best experience. Other than that, it doesn't really matter.
See you later alligator, after a while crocodile, don't forget to write.

User Info: Delta0126

Delta0126
4 years ago#3
The blue gas is still the C-Virus. Basically, C-virus in gas form = zombies, while C-virus injection = J'avos. Also, in addition to about the emblems, it's not like how it was back in RE5 where if you shoot an emblem in co-op both players get's it, so you're better of getting them yourself, plus there's a few emblems only certain characters can shoot.
There is a Ghost in my attic and he says: "It's very dark up here...." ....Oh right....and he also says: "Boo."

User Info: il_capitano

il_capitano
4 years ago#4
Got it, thanks.

I'm very undecided for next campaign, guess i'll go with Jack because Ustanak intrigues me...altho since i play on vet i know its gonna be frustating.
Farewell MGO, the first love will never be forgotten. 06/12/12
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. So i just finished Leon's campaign

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived