Looking back at this game, I can't say it was very good

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Looking back at this game, I can't say it was very good

User Info: MashYouGood

MashYouGood
4 years ago#31
slapper1 posted...
It's a love it or hate it affair, and if you see no replay value in the campaign, then so be it.

Other than playing through with a friend or on harder difficulties, there is none.

There's no loot to speak of, there's no secrets, the gameplay isn't exactly fun and I don't anyone who wants to experience those semi interactive cut-scenes more than once in their life... and then there's the narrative -_-

Each to their own, indeed. But, if there is one thing RE6 doesn't have going for it, it's replay value.

User Info: mmpepsi

mmpepsi
4 years ago#32
MashYouGood posted...
slapper1 posted...
It's a love it or hate it affair, and if you see no replay value in the campaign, then so be it.

Other than playing through with a friend or on harder difficulties, there is none.

There's no loot to speak of, there's no secrets, the gameplay isn't exactly fun and I don't anyone who wants to experience those semi interactive cut-scenes more than once in their life... and then there's the narrative -_-

Each to their own, indeed. But, if there is one thing RE6 doesn't have going for it, it's replay value.

Except it does. I wouldn't have played it so much if it didn't . I replayed it due to it having great gameplay so that made the harder difficulties fun. Then there's always the serpent emblems and skill points.

User Info: Plant42

Plant42
4 years ago#33
RE6 has the worst replay value in the entire series. Hell I can't even upgrade weapons anymore wtf.

User Info: DarkD3stiny

DarkD3stiny
4 years ago#34
For me re6 has the most replay value out of all re games. Ive never understood why unlockables and treasures makes people keep replaying a game, to me they are just a bonus. Agent hunt mode makes re6 such a high replay value game for me also I prefer re6s story and gameplay and it has more story content than re4 and re5 and it mixes it up whereas re4 and re5 didn't do that so I have high replay value in re6.

User Info: AiRo1988

AiRo1988
4 years ago#35
I dunno, I think the game would have benefited with a loot/treasure sidequest, customisable weapons, special unlockable weapons, costumes in campaign, and perhaps alternate scenarios for when a npc was rescued or prevented from attack. I most definatly think that allowing npc's to live or survive and special weapons/costumes are a key factor that would increase replayability as gamers need an incentive to replay the game multiple times. It has to be a reward basis I mean how many people are annoyed at no hope, the only achievement one gets upon completion is self satisfaction. No trophy, no kickass costume and no ultimate "new toy", of a weapon? This is the main problem. Not sure bout everyone here but I think RE 6 needs more customisable criteria as that, speaking only for myself, seems to be a major lure to playing a game. When I first played I started on Leons campaign and expected some people I met to survive lol. Just think it would have been great if they did imo.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Looking back at this game, I can't say it was very good

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived