Capcom makes lovable characters... I love Jake

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Capcom makes lovable characters... I love Jake

User Info: ShinWesker

ShinWesker
4 years ago#1
I think most games these days just have forgetable characters, like in Mass Effect, Dragon Age etc. (along with the terrible gameplay).

Resident Evil 6 has great characters, and Sherry grown up is great and felt a bit nostalgic when she talked about her dad. Jake is just cool.
Shadows of the Damned is an awesome game.

User Info: PyroSpark

PyroSpark
4 years ago#2
Jake is awesome.
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
4 years ago#3
Helena is awsome too

User Info: Animesetsuna

Animesetsuna
4 years ago#4
I am awesome as well.
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa so much (@w@)

User Info: 4sakuraHa0

4sakuraHa0
4 years ago#5
Leon is awesome too ... DAT hairstyle ... a hero with not-typical space marine hairstyle.
If someone post "I don't care", they actually care VERY much.
If they DON'T care, they WON'T bother posting.

User Info: Afarique

Afarique
4 years ago#6
I love Chris. He's a drama queen.
GT: Dzieckoh (No LIVE, atm.) Games: RE6, DOA5, WO3, AR.

User Info: FPSChris

FPSChris
4 years ago#7
What about Piers? I mean cmon.......he did it for the BSAA. Haha.
GT: Chrizillaa. The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

User Info: First_Aid_Spray

First_Aid_Spray
4 years ago#8
ShinWesker posted...
I think most games these days just have forgetable characters, like in Mass Effect,

>:(

User Info: BigBoss_T

BigBoss_T
4 years ago#9
ShinWesker posted...
I think most games these days just have forgetable characters, like in Mass Effect

I'm commander Shepard and this isn't my favorite post in the galaxy.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/-AyOhJIt3qY/0.jpg

C'mon, who doesn't like Shepard.
I eat Lightning and Crap Thunders!

User Info: tevin1569

tevin1569
4 years ago#10
I liked everyone in this game..I know people are like "Hate him, love her, stupid girl, dumb, blah blah blah...". I just liked everyone.

Sherry and Jake were such an awesome team...I don't understand how Jake was cheesy..I mean he was the only person who felt real "I know what a chainsaw does"...My bro and my friend loved Jake so much because he was different and didn't care. I loved my SherBear..She was a little sweety then and now a babe who is super likable now. I also like Helena, I related to her, she just had a great personality. Piers was adorable, and Chris, well Chris is my queen(I liked the drama queen comment XD). But yeah, I will always remember everyone in this game. :3
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Capcom makes lovable characters... I love Jake

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived