The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Wanting friends for "No Hope" Campaigns.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Wanting friends for "No Hope" Campaigns.

User Info: Matty0289

Matty0289
4 years ago#1
I've beat "No Hope" using Jake & Helena.

I'm on CH2 with Leon now. Looking for people to go through them with. That hasn't just stockpiled piles and piles of Ammo/First Aid Sprays. To at least make the game a challenge and fun! =-)
I try Hosting Online Games, but almost no-one joins.. >.>

I need to finish Leon, then do Chris, Ada, Agent, Sherry. (In Any Order)

I've started so many "New Game +s" and removed items, I forget who has what though. =-)
But that's all the more fun.

Let me know if anyone else needs the same, or just wants to have fun going through Campaigns again.
Starcraft 2 Character Name- Aqua / Code-140 Playstation3 PSN: Matty0289
Nintendo 3DS "Friend Code"-----> 4596-9586-8808

User Info: Goldsickle

Goldsickle
4 years ago#2
I have finished all campaigns on No Hope.
Taught me to be a goddamn hoarder and sneaky.

I can't guarantee that I'll be on at all times, since I'm busy doing art commissions.

My PSN is: Goldsickle
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".

User Info: Kujaa

Kujaa
4 years ago#3
LOL, I always have a full invintory unless I just got through with a boss. . . It kind of comes with playing no Hope alot. I melee stuff every chance I get and end up fully stocked usually just before a boss fight.

What I hate the most in no hope games is people that dont pull their weight. I had a guy pretty much just run around the whole T REX fight. I emptyed almost my entire invintory just to get him past that part.
At the end of chapter 5 he had like 36 kills with 82% acc and died 8 times becuase I couldnt heal him in in the fight with the Dog simmons while he was Leon and Ada as help.
I got 153 kills with 81% acc and died 0 times . . .

I guess he was trying to get a high acc LOL. If it takes you more than a 2 second to zero in on a target AT ANY RANGE WITH ANY WEAPON, you are doing it WRONG. . .

User Info: reww

reww
4 years ago#4
^ Damn. What skill setup do people use in no hope?
Official Disgaea 1 Majin of the Makai Senki Disgaea 4 Board

Kujaa
4 years ago#5
You cant use skill sets in no hope. Just practice, know the mobs mannerisms, know the area you plan to put your bullet. I use a green laser pointer for both short range and long range shots myself.

Kujaa
4 years ago#6
Oh yeah, one last thing. I dont go for head shots when I am using a gun. I go for the shoulders or foot for lolz and cqc when up close. Long shots, I go for the chest or largest "vital mass" available.

User Info: Goldsickle

Goldsickle
4 years ago#7
For Chris or Jake's campaign, you might wanna save Flash Grenades for certain parts where a J'avo might mutate into some form that you have problems with.

Use the Grenade to stun them and then perform a Melee from behind, that usually kills them instantly.
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Wanting friends for "No Hope" Campaigns.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived