Playable Characters in Resident Evil

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Playable Characters in Resident Evil

User Info: GameCoder

GameCoder
4 years ago#11
Does Resident Evil Survivor (Ark Thompson) cannon? They mentioned it on Resident Evil 0 (Sheena Island). Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside Chronicles are cannon. DSC tells the story of how Leon and Krauzer met.
PSN: Whitemon, RE.net Nickname: Gamecoder -- add me please ^_^ (94/100 Site Buddies)

User Info: ManuMIAS

ManuMIAS
4 years ago#12
if I recall correctly I dont remember Barry as playable character, he never been playable only NPC in Re1/Remake.

Even Ashley Graham, Krauser, Excella Gionne, Josh Stonne and children Sherry have been playable despite Krauser is DarksideChronicles onrail shooter and Excella mercenaries.

User Info: siberian142

siberian142
4 years ago#13
GameCoder posted...
Does Resident Evil Survivor (Ark Thompson) cannon? They mentioned it on Resident Evil 0 (Sheena Island). Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside Chronicles are cannon. DSC tells the story of how Leon and Krauzer met.

Yes, it is.

ManuMIAS posted...
if I recall correctly I dont remember Barry as playable character, he never been playable only NPC in Re1/Remake.

Even Ashley Graham, Krauser, Excella Gionne, Josh Stonne and children Sherry have been playable despite Krauser is DarksideChronicles onrail shooter and Excella mercenaries.

I believe he's playable in Gaiden. Counting mercenaries, he is in 5 and mercenaries 3D too.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Playable Characters in Resident Evil

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived