Chris chapt 4 story question spoilers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Chris chapt 4 story question spoilers

User Info: SonyHoundDawg

SonyHoundDawg
4 years ago#1
Who sniped carla/ada clone from the helicopter?

User Info: Richterdgf

Richterdgf
4 years ago#2
It's never stated for certain. Likely it was someone working for Simmons.
-M-
Get equipped with Metal Blade

User Info: tevin1569

tevin1569
4 years ago#3
Simmons, I pretty sure.
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)

User Info: Richterdgf

Richterdgf
4 years ago#4
It's not Simmons. He never leaves the Chinese mainland once he's infected with the C-Virus. If it WERE Simmons who shot her, don't you think he'd be shown clearly in the scene? Like I said, out nameless, faceless gunman is most likely someone working for Simmons.
-M-
Get equipped with Metal Blade

User Info: tevin1569

tevin1569
4 years ago#5
Richterdgf posted...
It's not Simmons. He never leaves the Chinese mainland once he's infected with the C-Virus. If it WERE Simmons who shot her, don't you think he'd be shown clearly in the scene? Like I said, out nameless, faceless gunman is most likely someone working for Simmons.

Oh my gosh....I wasn't literally meaning Simmons, but I was saying it was probably done by Simmon.....
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)

User Info: MonkeyKrazy07

MonkeyKrazy07
4 years ago#6
"The Family"
Resident Evil (Remake) 'n' Haunting Ground are two of the best games ever made by Capcom.

User Info: CirOnn

CirOnn
4 years ago#7
The order was probably given by the next one in the succession of The Family (aka. New World Order).
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Chris chapt 4 story question spoilers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived