Does Capcom hold our hand too much in the campaign?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Does Capcom hold our hand too much in the campaign?

User Info: skermac

skermac
4 years ago#1
I'll use Chris chapter 4 for an example. Running through the hanger at the beginning you are forced to stop while the camera zooms in on the next objective, say a sniper or what area you should go to next. This happens a few times before you can get out of the hanger. It's like that in other campaigns too.

What happened to figuring things out on our own and looking at a strategy guide if we needed to? This makes where you need to go so super easy and takes away the challenge in figuring out what to do next.

User Info: StrangerSirKai

StrangerSirKai
4 years ago#2
I wouldn't say Capcom was so much "holding our hand" through RE6 so much as they were jerking us forward like a leashed dog led by an impatient owner.

User Info: Crimson_Rex

Crimson_Rex
4 years ago#3
I skip and run with Capcom's 'hand'.
"I hate you. I'LL KILL YOU!" - Carla Radames
The Freelancer: I worship Frank West

User Info: skermac

skermac
4 years ago#4
StrangerSirKai posted...
I wouldn't say Capcom was so much "holding our hand" through RE6 so much as they were jerking us forward like a leashed dog led by an impatient owner.

lol but you are correct!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Does Capcom hold our hand too much in the campaign?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived