So Was this game as bad as every critic says?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. So Was this game as bad as every critic says?

User Info: ZeeDogge

ZeeDogge
4 years ago#21
It's great. Reviewers were bought off by EA to put DS3 in a good position

User Info: Hawke0

Hawke0
4 years ago#22
Riiiiiight. They bought off the ZombiU reviews too, didn't they? Although I'm sure I'll love ZombiU when I eventually play it.
Monster Hunter Tri is one of the best Capcom games of this generation.
Of course, that's not saying much.

User Info: gamestop27

gamestop27
4 years ago#23
The actual combat mechanics are great, but the game is brought down the vehicle segments, QTEs, and all that cinematic bulls***.
Evolution is not true, I've had a dog for 14 years and its still a dog no change into a cat.~XTrEaMkILlA227

User Info: gmoshier

gmoshier
4 years ago#24
Reviews are just opinions and they may have some influence on whether I buy the game or not, but it all depends on what I see in the game play. Playing the demo also helps me decide too. Anyway, RE 6 has its flaws but it's still a pretty good game. Some of the camera angles and QTEs are really bad but the story and game play are awesome.
Platinum: DD, RE 6, Hitman: Absolution, & The Walking Dead.
http://s1293.beta.photobucket.com/user/gmoshier/library/Natasha

User Info: Rabillion

Rabillion
4 years ago#25
I know it's a long shot but is the final game any different from the demo? That gave me motion sickness with the constant swaying camera. I see it's 30 dollars on Amazon but I won't buy it if it will make me queasy again.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. So Was this game as bad as every critic says?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived