when will re fans understand that wesker is dead

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. when will re fans understand that wesker is dead

User Info: SolidStryder

SolidStryder
4 years ago#41
Orochi_Lede posted...
IlDanko posted...
saberstrom posted...
were did capcom say in writing he is dead forever? where did they say he is even dead to start with? simmons survived more than wesker and wesker is tougher. we will see wesker in another game i gurantee you!

For f**** sake... Capcom said he is dead, and that he is not coming back

Don't bother, he is one of the original fans in denial, no matter what you tell him, he refuses to accept he is dead.

You should use capital letters and spaces appropriately when doing this.

Sorry did you have a hard time understanding my post because of that? You should work on your reading comprehension.

Oh wait, or you just being picky because i called out that big flaw from a person in denial.

You're in place of your is a huge flaw? It in no way clouded his intentions in that statement. All I was saying is retake second grade English with him before you poorly assault his grammar on the Internet lol. Didn't mean to get sand in your vajayjay, friend.

User Info: Dark_Epathy

Dark_Epathy
4 years ago#42
The revival of Wesker topics. . .

. . .heralds the revival of Wesker?!
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa

User Info: Neutron15

Neutron15
4 years ago#43
Dark_Epathy posted...
The revival of Wesker topics. . .

. . .heralds the revival of Wesker?!

no, not revival of wesker but the revival of outrageous Wesker topics
The Cycle Of Hatred Can Never Be Broken
Jigoku , Futakomori , Mitsuganae

User Info: Orochi_Lede

Orochi_Lede
4 years ago#44
SolidStryder posted...
Orochi_Lede posted...
IlDanko posted...
saberstrom posted...
were did capcom say in writing he is dead forever? where did they say he is even dead to start with? simmons survived more than wesker and wesker is tougher. we will see wesker in another game i gurantee you!

Don't bother, he is one of the original fans in denial, no matter what you tell him, he refuses to accept he is dead.

You should use capital letters and spaces appropriately when doing this.

Sorry did you have a hard time understanding my post because of that? You should work on your reading comprehension.

Oh wait, or you just being picky because i called out that big flaw from a person in denial.

You're in place of your is a huge flaw? It in no way clouded his intentions in that statement. All I was saying is retake second grade English with him before you poorly assault his grammar on the Internet lol. Didn't mean to get sand in your vajayjay, friend.

Not capitalizing a short sentence like that isn't a "huge flaw" over the difference between You're and Your, you're just being a little grammar nazi because i pointed out the flaw your friend did. with a very dumb post, Give it up kid, i do not care. The sand was obviously in yours since it bothered you so much to point a MINOR flaw of mine.

Looks like you just needed a fight to start. i am fully aware that i pointed out his flaw without my own post being "perfect", but the fact that this thread is telling people that wesker is dead was the point. and to defend it with a mistake like that was pretty bad.

You can stop trying now.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2009/07/23/sdcc-09-resident-evils-wesker-gone-for-good

Not opinion... Is a FACT

I'll bet even with that he still won't accept it. may have to make it a sig. which just goes to show you they are only doing this for the full sake of trolling. (but we knew that already)
"I'm sorry squeeky, it's just a game, you got to get before you get got"

SolidStryder
4 years ago#45
Oh yea, Wesker took a rocket to the face in a volcano, he's not getting back up lol. It's just hard not to grammar nazi grammar nazis.

RIP Wesker. Never forget.

Orochi_Lede
4 years ago#46
SolidStryder posted...
Oh yea, Wesker took a rocket to the face in a volcano, he's not getting back up lol. It's just hard not to grammar nazi grammar nazis.

To bad i wasn't cause you know, i do it so very often.

It's also not hard laugh at kids who pick fights. because they want attention.

Still not good enough.

SolidStryder
4 years ago#47
Orochi_Lede posted...
SolidStryder posted...

Still not good enough.

You're new to this whole Internet thing, aren't you?

Orochi_Lede
4 years ago#48
SolidStryder posted...
Orochi_Lede posted...
SolidStryder posted...

Still not good enough.

You're new to this whole Internet thing, aren't you?

Of course, this is my 1st day here. i even just made my account.

User Info: saberstrom

saberstrom
4 years ago#49
IlDanko posted...
saberstrom posted...
IlDanko posted...
saberstrom posted...

give me a link, othewise you are just giving your opinion.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2009/07/23/sdcc-09-resident-evils-wesker-gone-for-good

Not opinion... Is a FACT

you assume Masachika Kawata will produce the next game. a different producer can do what he wants, so it's just his opinion if he makes more games which i hope he dont.

User Info: IlDanko

IlDanko
4 years ago#50
saberstrom posted...
IlDanko posted...
saberstrom posted...
IlDanko posted...
saberstrom posted...

give me a link, othewise you are just giving your opinion.

Not opinion... Is a FACT

you assume Masachika Kawata will produce the next game. a different producer can do what he wants, so it's just his opinion if he makes more games which i hope he dont.

Not opinion.. FACT
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. when will re fans understand that wesker is dead

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived