This month is 8 year anniversary of RE4, will RE6 last as long?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. This month is 8 year anniversary of RE4, will RE6 last as long?

User Info: tevin1569

tevin1569
4 years ago#21
Honorless posted...
I miss Outbreak most. ya, i sed it.

Outbreak was amazing! I only played File one and had a blast. Wish we could get HD, and you know internet play.
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)

User Info: xphoenixonx

xphoenixonx
4 years ago#22
Outbreaks were awesome file 1 and 2 I'd jazz (if you know what I mean)a little if it came to ps3
GT-Jake Muller91
Ps3: X0XNixonX0X

User Info: tevin1569

tevin1569
4 years ago#23
xphoenixonx posted...
Outbreaks were awesome file 1 and 2 I'd jazz (if you know what I mean)a little if it came to ps3

I know what you mean ;), you would dance your heart out!!!!!
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)

User Info: SolidStryder

SolidStryder
4 years ago#24
I'm surprised 4 lasted this long lol. Easily my biggest disappointment of the last console gen. I bought the REmake and RE0 at launch, how did I go from that to shoot'em adventures in Spain lol

Still boggles my mind and irritates me. Oh well.

User Info: ridley723

ridley723
4 years ago#25
RE6 is a good game. RE4 was a great one.

While I do enjoy RE6 mercs way more, RE4 just has that special something. Perhaps I'm a bit biased because it's my favourite game of all time, but hey, it was many others favourite game as well. RE4 still plays well even today.

User Info: Degalon

Degalon
4 years ago#26
Meh. 4's probably my least favorite.

The classics, 1, 2, 3, CV, and Outbreak, are all survival horror, while 4, 5, 6, are action horror.

The problem is that while 5 and 6 have Co op to make things more fun, and 6 has good controls, 4 has NEITHER, so it winds up as just really mediocre, bland primitive shooter.
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa

User Info: Degalon

Degalon
4 years ago#27
IlDanko posted...
skermac posted...
edward18 posted...
For RE? Code Veronica or Remake. For ANY GAME EVER? Earthworm Jim Special Edition or Earthworm Jim 2 Special Edition.

Both of those are great games. I never played any Earthworm Jim games. Non RE games I love Burnout Revenge. It's my fave racing game. I also love the first Resistance Fall of Man which I still play online. Lots of people still there.

+10000

racing + making your competitors explode = WIN

I prefer takedown over revenge.

Better tracks, and more vibrant colors, Revenge suffered from early gen "everything must be brown" syndrome.
GT/PSN: DEGALON
MK: Sheeva/Mileena, SSF4: Guile, BB: Makoto, DOA4: Leon, SC4: Astaroth, SF3: Alex, AH3: Zenia Valov, Tekken: Bryan Fury, VF: Vanessa

User Info: kalibre16

kalibre16
4 years ago#28
GEEZ I feel like I'm the only one here who owns the Iphone version lol it let you select chapters and It was portable (plus it was only a dollar so eh)
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. This month is 8 year anniversary of RE4, will RE6 last as long?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived