Capcom: "there is a possibility" of Resident Evil series reboot"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Capcom: "there is a possibility" of Resident Evil series reboot"

User Info: edward18

edward18
4 years ago#21
Their best song probably to me =) I like the music video of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ2VQy6P0R0

Actual music part starts at 2:45
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: Animesetsuna

Animesetsuna
4 years ago#22
Reboot happen because of DmC.
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Setsuna Henry likes Kana Hanazawa and wish to CALL HER EVERYDAY

User Info: Coryo61827

Coryo61827
4 years ago#23
Quote:"If Revelations doesn't sell we're going back to action." I knew they would try to pull that. Yeah it probably won't be a big seller because RE6 just came out a few months ago and it left a bad taste in many people's mouths, not to mention ORC. Also Revelations is a port of a handheld game and those usually don't do that great.

Not sure what a "reboot" would be, but in the end if RE still plays like a hollywood action movie it won't matter.

@XxAxem_BlackxX

Revelations was amazing though. I'm amazed it was that good being on a handheld system. That being said, I already own the 3DS version and am happily buying the game again when it comes out to PS3. I have no problem showing support for the only good resident evil game to come out in 2012.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9

User Info: degenxerate

degenxerate
4 years ago#24
DanteDevils posted...
how would that even work? zombie out break happens in city. Leon and Chris do the same thing again...Wesker is black...the end

I think they are going for Samuel L. Jackson to play Wesker too.
Resident Evil 6 videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/DegenTP

User Info: SolidStryder

SolidStryder
4 years ago#25
Coryo61827 posted...
Quote:"If Revelations doesn't sell we're going back to action." I knew they would try to pull that. Yeah it probably won't be a big seller because RE6 just came out a few months ago and it left a bad taste in many people's mouths, not to mention ORC. Also Revelations is a port of a handheld game and those usually don't do that great.

Not sure what a "reboot" would be, but in the end if RE still plays like a hollywood action movie it won't matter.

@XxAxem_BlackxX

Revelations was amazing though. I'm amazed it was that good being on a handheld system. That being said, I already own the 3DS version and am happily buying the game again when it comes out to PS3. I have no problem showing support for the only good resident evil game to come out in 2012.

That's why I bought RE6.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Capcom: "there is a possibility" of Resident Evil series reboot"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived