Anyone want to play?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Anyone want to play?

User Info: NeopantomIme

NeopantomIme
4 years ago#1
I just bought the game and would like someone to play with and show me the ropes, i'm playing on normal but I will go harder after I beat game. Add me on PSN if you're interested my name is " Neopantomime - Thanks!
Victims... Aren't we all? (PSN - "Neopantomime")

User Info: Coryo61827

Coryo61827
4 years ago#2
I'm so sorry.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
4 years ago#3
NeopantomIme posted...
I just bought the game and would like someone to play with and show me the ropes, i'm playing on normal but I will go harder after I beat game. Add me on PSN if you're interested my name is " Neopantomime - Thanks!

Add me psn is buddy43, i lost my save data a few weeks ago and need to start fresh again, so this seems like a perfect time.

Ill be on tonight around 10pm eastern time

User Info: kalibre16

kalibre16
4 years ago#4
I've actually been putting off my normal runs and since I want times for all the difficulties (Completionists sake lol) I'll play with you my PSN is kalibre17
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---

User Info: DeAtHisHeRe_666

DeAtHisHeRe_666
4 years ago#5
Just got the game. If you still play hit me up.
GT: xX Lostprophet
PSN: xX_Lost
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Anyone want to play?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived