Should Game Grumps do a Lets Play of RE 6?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Should Game Grumps do a Lets Play of RE 6?

User Info: MallyPureSmooth

MallyPureSmooth
4 years ago#11
jpv2000 posted...
Never heard of them.
Born Jan. 6, '94 at 3:47 pm
Gaming since Jan. 6, '94 at 3:48 pm

User Info: slapper1

slapper1
4 years ago#12
^ Feel free to check out the link I provided in the first message but here's some info about them, Game Grumps is a youtube channel that combines Arin (Egoraptor from Newgrounds originally) and JonTron (who started on Youtube) as the provide hilarious Let's Plays of a bunch of different games, from Demon's Souls to Sonic 06 to even Nickelodeon Guts (that old 90's show that got a gaming adaption). There pretty damn funny, especially Arin. Check em out if you want, it'll be worth your time.
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.

User Info: slapper1

slapper1
4 years ago#13
edward18 posted...
Oh...and it's him then...sorry but, even though he's funny, I ain't listening to that wailing yelling...thing for an entire Let's Play.

To each there own but if your ever bored Ed, consider checking out a video from them, I think you may end up liking them.
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Should Game Grumps do a Lets Play of RE 6?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived