Jill, Jessica and Rachel > Ada, Helena and Sherry

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Jill, Jessica and Rachel > Ada, Helena and Sherry

User Info: sbn4

sbn4
4 years ago#11
Eh, that's true. But its just that some people on here and on XBL seem to act like she's the second coming of Jesus or something. I notice a lot of Jill fans(boys) seem to be in love with Sherry.
"No man should fight any war but his own."

User Info: BasementDude

BasementDude
4 years ago#12
i would let all of them kick my face then fart on my unconscious head
number of e-huggies received today: 1,000
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 220,361,597

User Info: tevin1569

tevin1569
4 years ago#13
sbn4 posted...
Eh, that's true. But its just that some people on here and on XBL seem to act like she's the second coming of Jesus or something. I notice a lot of Jill fans(boys) seem to be in love with Sherry.

...Man..You got me. I'm a Jill fan...I wouldn't call myself a fanboy..because I'm more than happy to see anyone return. But Sherry is my favorite..I mean personality wise and butt kicking wise..But I love Jill. Chris, Jill and Sherry are tied for my favorites. But I didn't realize she was the second coming to some people haha. :P I just like her muy mucho
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)

User Info: capcom_rep

capcom_rep
4 years ago#14
sorry bro, why would u even list jessica when she's a tranny? no way she can compare to cisgender women.

User Info: FranticFrenzy

FranticFrenzy
4 years ago#15
Blackmarvel79 posted...
Rachel gets alot of love for a poorly written character.

Because she has visible breasts and tight clothing.
That's enough to delude peoples judgment and think she is the best.
"Demon Fang! Demon Fang! -new skill-
Damn, I must be a genius! DOUBLE Demon Fang! -Zelos Wilder
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Jill, Jessica and Rachel > Ada, Helena and Sherry

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived