The best game in the franchise.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. The best game in the franchise.

User Info: edward18

edward18
4 years ago#11
How do you know the people that voted for 6?
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: jpv2000

jpv2000
4 years ago#12
REmake!
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)

User Info: IlDanko

IlDanko
4 years ago#13
RE5 because there's no f****** leon, i get a blonde jill in a spandex battlesuit (which she has almost completely unzipped in mercenaries) AND i make wesker eat a f***** rocket in a pool of lava

Plus, I get to use barry and rebecca in mercenaries and it has the best inventory system of all the RE games
I will suffer, I will burn, let hate prevail enslaved my soul but I'll never surrender
PSN: Dan21993

User Info: The_Djoker

The_Djoker
4 years ago#14
RE4 and REmake
http://s19.postimage.org/aosug5mrn/Persona4.png

User Info: First_Aid_Spray

First_Aid_Spray
4 years ago#15
CV all the way. Closely followed by REmake.
"Whoa, wait, Zelda is the princess, not the green elf?
mind=blown" --Cpt_Pineapple

User Info: AyumiSqueezetoy

AyumiSqueezetoy
4 years ago#16
edward18 posted...
Code Veronica is the single best game in the series hands down .... Has the most backtracking,

phoenixwrightcontradiction.jpg
The Reclamation is resting >_>

User Info: paranormalist

paranormalist
4 years ago#17
IlDanko posted...
RE5 because there's no f****** leon, i get a blonde jill in a spandex battlesuit (which she has almost completely unzipped in mercenaries) AND i make wesker eat a f***** rocket in a pool of lava

Plus, I get to use barry and rebecca in mercenaries and it has the best inventory system of all the RE games

Now you're making me regret voting for 4... I had the most fun in 5's co op and mercs.
Because I care.

User Info: ItsAboutStyle

ItsAboutStyle
4 years ago#18
REmake
You aren't exactly Mister Current Affairs are you, Tommy? "Mad Fist" went mad, and "The Gun," shot himself.

User Info: edward18

edward18
4 years ago#19
More backtracking's good in my book.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: PyroSpark

PyroSpark
4 years ago#20
RE6 Easily. The QTE patch fixing most of it's issues, Leon and Chris meeting, the modes.

Yeah. Definitely RE6.

UltimateSol posted...
i didnt surprised when i see RE 6 has got first place from "casuals"

anyways, i choosed RE 3.

Your tears sustain me.
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. The best game in the franchise.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived