Resident Evil 2 Remake Story Idea

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Resident Evil 2 Remake Story Idea

User Info: tevin1569

tevin1569
4 years ago#11
edward18 posted...
Hey, if it contributes to sci-fi ideas I'm usually all for that over sexual stuff.

Haha, I'm just giving you a hard time, but really they better not kill my SherBear.
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)

User Info: edward18

edward18
4 years ago#12
figured ^_^ and remember, it'd just be a new bonus "what-if" scenario you could access in the remake's story
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: ZGMF_600_Guaiz

ZGMF_600_Guaiz
4 years ago#13
First of all, a REmake of RE2 should totally include the unused G-Dog originally meant to appear in RE: Outbreak:

http://www.the-horror.com/forums/showthread.php?9670-What-would-a-quot-G-Dog-quot-look-like

Moving back to topic, I like the idea of an optional battle against a G-Human Sherry, even if it meant a bad ending, depending on your choices.

Actually, I would like the REmake to add enemies that later games added to Raccoon City:

-Hunters could also be added, and to make things more interesting, we could have regular MA-121 Hunters on the streets and police station and improved MA-125R Hunter R variant in the Underground Laboratory, as seen in RE: Outbreak.

-Brain Suckers and Drain Deimos could also be added to the streets and police station areas.

-Anyone else hoping for a K-9 zombie dog? They were meant to replace the Cerberus in RE 1.5.

-Also, despite the many flaws of RE:ORC, adding the NE-Beta parasites in the Underground Laboratory would provide "upgraded" the zombies to that area, giving the basic enemy at that point in the game fighting abilities similar to a Crimson Head.

-There many other things that could be added, such as the young Lickers from RE: Outbreak, zombie rats, large infected flies, Crimson Heads, etc.

I would have mixed feeling about adding the Umbrella military forces and/or the U.S. military to the game though, but I'm willing to think that the idea could possibly work out IF properly planned and executed.

edward18
4 years ago#14
I think military forces would fit 3 a lot more than 2.

I always wanted the infected Gorillas and Horses from 1.5 myself.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board

User Info: tevin1569

tevin1569
4 years ago#15
edward18 posted...
I think military forces would fit 3 a lot more than 2.

I always wanted the infected Gorillas and Horses from 1.5 myself.

RE2make with a zoo!!
Would they have an Ada & HUNK scenario?
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)

edward18
4 years ago#16
Well I'd assume Hunk would be a given since he already has a scenario. Ada might be nice to see as an unlockable.

User Info: vitonemesis

vitonemesis
4 years ago#17
What a horrible idea.

edward18
4 years ago#18
my apologies

User Info: good_tobi

good_tobi
4 years ago#19
edward18 posted...
you DIDN'T save Sherry and she would be the final boss becoming this Ultimate G creature thingy?

O_o
Don't need sharingan to see this.

edward18
4 years ago#20
o_O
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Resident Evil 2 Remake Story Idea

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived