I just got this game and got to chapter 3 with Leon.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. I just got this game and got to chapter 3 with Leon.

User Info: tevin1569

tevin1569
4 years ago#11
preppyboy987 posted...
Now that you say something about it, yea, it is something of a rip. At least you get some.....cover fire from that one guy. At least I think you do, but I'm not sure he actually did much of anything to help except yell useless directions at me then die and turn into a zombie. Not much of a help at all.

When you play Agent Hunt he shoots you down.
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly

User Info: Pink_a_Dink

Pink_a_Dink
4 years ago#12
tevin1569 posted...
preppyboy987 posted...
Now that you say something about it, yea, it is something of a rip. At least you get some.....cover fire from that one guy. At least I think you do, but I'm not sure he actually did much of anything to help except yell useless directions at me then die and turn into a zombie. Not much of a help at all.

When you play Agent Hunt he shoots you down.

I tried that out today. I'm not quite sure I understand it though. Does this work in any area of any chapter? How do I let other people join my game as a zombie, do I just turn on playstation online in game? I figured that'd do nothing but let someone randomly join my game as my partner, which I wouldn't want. I also had a very hard time doing anything as a zombie (although the guys teammate died, I did no damage at all). Controls are clunky as a zombie and just moving around is hard. Also I don't think it helped that I was in the gun shop where there was 4 other people shooting at me.
Been a member of GameFAQs for 2 years now, and am barely now putting up a sig lol.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. I just got this game and got to chapter 3 with Leon.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived