how many hours has everyone played so far? i'm at 420 but hope to hit 500 soon.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. how many hours has everyone played so far? i'm at 420 but hope to hit 500 soon.

User Info: saberstrom

saberstrom
4 years ago#1
how about every else? this game is seriously addicting to me!

User Info: slapper1

slapper1
4 years ago#2
260, which is a lot more then I put into most of the games I play. This, RE 4 and FF7 are probably my most played games ever.
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.

User Info: tevin1569

tevin1569
4 years ago#3
75:46:59

I guess I don't play as much as I thought. I play a lot though..pretty much RE6 only and I guess my 'a lot' isn't everyone else's a lot. But it's my favorite :>))).
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)

User Info: hugaddict

hugaddict
4 years ago#4
30 hours one play through.... not looking forward to starting over again (now at home) :/
Platinumed: Assassin's Creed II, Just Cause 2, Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, Shadows Of The Damned, Prototype 2, and Sleeping Dogs.

User Info: desi_shinobi

desi_shinobi
4 years ago#5
200 hours
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi

User Info: Megiddo_Flare

Megiddo_Flare
4 years ago#6
Close to about 200 atm.
WHY SO SERIOUS!? O_o LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! >=] PSN: SHIN_MEGIDDO_X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQi0Mv7kK_E

User Info: kalibre16

kalibre16
4 years ago#7
as of now 203 hours but I''m still only 50% done according to records lol (yeah I haven't replayed the campaigns in lower difficulties at all) plus I still have to at least S rank all the maps with all the characters in solo and duo (lets not get started with 150/150) so yeah I see another 200 more hours on the horizon anyways for me the only three games I can think of that surpass this time are

FF7 (over 99:59 3 different playthroughs each)

Pokemon Yellow (over 255 hours got all 150 pokemon though *no hacks*)

and finally pokemon crystal (again over 255 hours but I only got around 230 in that one before I let it go as I was going to HS and apparently pokemon aint cool once you get old)
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---

User Info: Heat_Phins_Fan

Heat_Phins_Fan
4 years ago#8
I am up to 251:17'44"
PSN: MV3_HeatFan

User Info: Aaron_G

Aaron_G
4 years ago#9
69+ hours. Got the game when it was $60 and I always calculate 1 hour = $1 worth so even with all the current DLC I have gotten my money's worth out of the game. :D

I still haven't played Ada's campaign yet, I'm holding off on the game until the DLC modes are out then I'll start playing this game again.
PSN: Aaron_G__

User Info: Heatherlover

Heatherlover
4 years ago#10
saberstrom posted...
how about every else? this game is seriously addicting to me!

360:XX:XX still counting most them are from playing Mercs
PSN: Zero4ph - PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3 120gb (500gb) PH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6hHWMXddWY&feature=related - Rebuild of Evangelion
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. how many hours has everyone played so far? i'm at 420 but hope to hit 500 soon.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived