Poll: Favorite weapon type in RE games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Poll: Favorite weapon type in RE games?

User Info: Richterdgf

Richterdgf
4 years ago#11
You left out Hand to Hand/Melee/ Redfield's Fists, so I'm going to have to give you a D, MINUS. I'd give you an F, but then I would have to look at you all through summer school!
-M-
Get equipped with Metal Blade

User Info: agrissa

agrissa
4 years ago#12
Richterdgf posted...
You left out Hand to Hand/Melee/ Redfield's Fists, so I'm going to have to give you a D, MINUS. I'd give you an F, but then I would have to look at you all through summer school!

Please don't fail me!
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
4 years ago#13
Shotguns for me, mainly the riotgun from 4, m3 from 5, riotgun from orc, and auto shutgun from 6. These 4 are mainly the same gun except they were pump action in 4 and 5

User Info: tevin1569

tevin1569
4 years ago#14
Richterdgf posted...

For some reason this made me laugh.
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly

User Info: DetBeauregard

DetBeauregard
4 years ago#15
Magnums, preferably of the semi-automatic variety (RE0, RE2, etc.)

User Info: ItsAboutStyle

ItsAboutStyle
4 years ago#16
good_tobi posted...
Shotgun and Mine thrower

This
You aren't exactly Mister Current Affairs are you, Tommy? "Mad Fist" went mad, and "The Gun," shot himself.

User Info: agrissa

agrissa
4 years ago#17
Bump
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~

User Info: BlueRamza

BlueRamza
4 years ago#18
No Rocket Launcher?
Snake: There's no happiness found in death, no peace either; I'm leaving here alive, because a strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.

User Info: DetBeauregard

DetBeauregard
4 years ago#19
BlueRamza posted...
No Rocket Launcher?

That would fall under "others."
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Poll: Favorite weapon type in RE games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived