happy 4 month annniversary re6!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. happy 4 month annniversary re6!

User Info: saberstrom

saberstrom
4 years ago#1
i will never forget the day we met. after waiting months on preorder october finally came and i stood waiting for gamestop to open to get mine. i havent played another game since. anyone else?

but i will finally set it aside for a little while for dead space 3.

User Info: good_tobi

good_tobi
4 years ago#2
saberstrom posted...
i havent played another game since. anyone else?

yeah, a lot. Now moving to Hitman trilogy, had pre-ordered last friday, should be getting tomorrow.
Don't need sharingan to see this.

User Info: UnknownWin

UnknownWin
4 years ago#3
ill buy mgr.

User Info: Animesetsuna

Animesetsuna
4 years ago#4
I won't buy any games and willing to wait Revelations. I'll still playing RE6 and also psp games.
http://setsunah.imgur.com
Thanks to Kana Hanazawa that I touched Money God at PS@Home Asia(@w@)

User Info: Syn_Vengeance

Syn_Vengeance
4 years ago#5
I pretty much play this, though its back and forth between this and dead space 3 now. Im gonna be starting the god of war trilogy once i finish my first run on DS3 and then move on to the assassins creed series after that. i have a kid so im very much behind on most of my games.

Ill also eventually be playing the crysis series after 3 comes out....

User Info: tevin1569

tevin1569
4 years ago#6
I haven't stopped and I just realized how much I loved Ada's campaign being woven in.
I really like when she gets done with Sherry and Jake and then see Piers and Chris having a car chase "It's like a Raccoon City Reunion". "Poor little Sherry, how the monsters love to chase you". I JUST LOVE IT!!! <3. This was the first time I liked Ada in an RE game.
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly

User Info: TVthePunisher

TVthePunisher
4 years ago#7
Wow ._. I've played quite a bit of games since RE6. Including the PC version of ORC, I'm now on DMCHD tackling Dante Must Die mode in DMC1. Got to mission 9 and I'm heading to sleep, so far so good...
What is a "True Fan"? One who can never be pleased with change, that disregards anything following the "classic games". Disgraceful fools.

User Info: Ryan-06

Ryan-06
4 years ago#8
Crappy Anniversary.

Anyway, waiting for MGS Ground Zeroes. And ME3 DLC. Not interested in DS3 at the time. Loved the first 2 though.

Also, saving up for PLAYSTATION 4! Its coming guys!!! =O

AUUUUUUUGHGHDFGHSDKFGHDFGSDKFJGHHHHH MY MIND!!!! I NEED SCISSORS, 69!
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
Some white girls make me melt like a Particle Rifle- i.imgur.com/0Eo5m2h.jpg

User Info: tevin1569

tevin1569
4 years ago#9
Ryan-06 posted...
Crappy Anniversary.

Anyway, waiting for MGS Ground Zeroes. And ME3 DLC. Not interested in DS3 at the time. Loved the first 2 though.

Also, saving up for PLAYSTATION 4! Its coming guys!!! =O

AUUUUUUUGHGHDFGHSDKFGHDFGSDKFJGHHHHH MY MIND!!!! I NEED SCISSORS, 69!

Ps4...already? It seems like I just bought my Ps3...well no excitement for that..
"How about you come down here and I'll show you"- Ada Wong to Derek Simmons (RE6)
"I came to win"-Fly

User Info: Ryan-06

Ryan-06
4 years ago#10
YES. Check the news! Its gonna be a HUGE E3 this year.

My Mass is Erect. Rumored at 430 US dollars btw, after converted from its Yen price recently.
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
Some white girls make me melt like a Particle Rifle- i.imgur.com/0Eo5m2h.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. happy 4 month annniversary re6!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived