(Spoilers) Q about No Hope mode

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. (Spoilers) Q about No Hope mode

User Info: Maehara Shinobu

Maehara Shinobu
4 years ago#1
(Spoilers)
|
|
|
|
|
V

To get a medal for No Hope mode, can I play each saved section of the chapters separately without using (continue?)

Example: (Can I do the following?)

1) Play Leon Chapter 2-1 No Hope.
2) Save in cathedral.
3) Play a different character on a different chapter. (E.g. Chris)
4) Select Leon Chapter 2-2 No Hope.....

Will the individual scenes I spend in No Hope Chapter 2 add up to a total time even though I did continue the entire chapter using the continue option?

Thanks.

Q about No Hope mode and another Q....
"The name is Rebecca Chambers, but that's Officer Chambers to you!" (Chambers, Rebecca: Biohazard 0).

User Info: goku4ever03

goku4ever03
4 years ago#2
Nope, once you start it you have to see it through to the end. Though you can pretty much get a medal just by playing the last segment of each chapter now. Can't believe they released the patch without realising that.
The ultimate woman is a man - House

User Info: Maehara Shinobu

Maehara Shinobu
4 years ago#3
Thanks Goku.

Are there any benefits of completing chapters in No Hope (besides 2x points) and pride?

E.g. No unlockables that require you to play in No Hope mode? I don't really care about the trophies though =P
"The name is Rebecca Chambers, but that's Officer Chambers to you!" (Chambers, Rebecca: Biohazard 0).

User Info: slapper1

slapper1
4 years ago#4
You get a new Title for your Dogtags for beating No Hope mode on all Campaigns (it's a level-able title), but that's pretty much it.
When facing a zombie apocalypse, don't join up with a group. Why? Because you'll end up blowing your own head off due to all the pointless drama caused within.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. (Spoilers) Q about No Hope mode

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived